( CHAPTER THIRTY- KINGDOM HAS COME CRUMBLING DOWN )

Start from the beginning

Seth stared back at his panicked voice. Hunter was becoming quite overwhelmed with the chaos that was taking place in the backstage area after clearing out the ring for the next match card to take place. He considered Logan a long time friend. He was there when he accepted her into NXT, and he was there when she won her championship and now to have it taken away again.

It seems like the Queen's kingdom has come crumbling down.

~

Seth has never liked hospitals- especially not now as he was speed-walking through the dull hallways with Bayley by his side. He has found himself in this position plenty of times- for his injury- for Dean's plenty of concussions. Bayley was tugged closely by his side as the two friends made their way to the room. The closer they got, the sooner he spotted Dean pacing back and forth in front of room two-fifteen.

Dean was biting down on his nails nervously whilst being lost in his own thoughts. When he heard footsteps coming down the hallway, his head shot up. Dean managed to shoot Bayley a weak smile over towards her, but pulled Seth into a hug- the two friends finding comfort in one another as they processed the severity of Logan's injuries.

"Is she alright?" Bayley whispered as her head turned towards the shut door, where she guessed Logan was being kept. Her eyes returned towards the two men who were still hugging, and the sight of Dean's shoulders shaking slightly- broke her heart.

"They've made sure she's sleeping right now. It's going to take awhile for the anesthesia to wear off, so it's going to take awhile before she's going to wake up. She needs to rest." Dean said. "She's got a torn Rotator cuff and a concussion..." he explained to everyone, but the last sentence he couldn't get out without choking on his own words.

Bayley's head turned towards the sound of movement behind the closed door, and then a voice mumbled something a second later but she couldn't quite pick it out. "I never thought it would be so serious, I saw the playbacks and her head just swung back- surprised she never broke her neck." Bayley said as she hugged her body with her arms.

Dean felt as if someone had wrapped a hand around his neck. He couldn't speak and he couldn't even let one vowel out of his mouth. He had been there when she was first put through a serious injury and Logan took it hard and even lost her job in the process of recovery. He hoped for her sanity that she wouldn't be put through this again.

A sound of a phone buzzing to his left, had Dean coming out of his thoughts as his tear stained ocean eyes left the floor and towards Bayley, who had reached for her phone.

"Ay, is everything okay?" the irish native sounded over the phone. Her bright orange hair was getting pulled out of the way to reveal Charlotte standing behind her. "da internet is going crazy right now."

Bayley's usual joyful expression was replaced with a frown and her expression was anything but joyful. "It's not good, Becks. Dean said she suffers with a torn rotator cuff- she just got out of surgery."

The orange haired woman's face has crestfallen when she heard the news. She never got to watch tonight's RAW due to being busy with Charlotte and holding a few meetings. Bayley's words had shocked her.

"-surgery?" Becky's shocked voice came through the phone and she looked behind towards Charlotte- who's own facial expression had fallen. "Where's Fergal?"