( CHAPTER THIRTY- KINGDOM HAS COME CRUMBLING DOWN )

CHAPTER THIRTY - KINGDOM HAS COME CRUMBLING DOWN

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER THIRTY - KINGDOM HAS COME CRUMBLING DOWN

THE LIGHTS WERE BECOMING overwhelming to Logan who was getting positioned onto a stretcher due to the angle that her neck had hit when Sasha Banks hit her from behind- with her own title. Logan's eyes stirred and she blinked back rapidly to disappear from the white lights, but they never left her vision.

She could barely remember what happened in the time span when Emma had successfully made her tap out, and then Sasha begun to proceed to attack her. Her body was thrown around- hitting the barricade several times viciously. That's when the pain ignited inside her shoulder, the pop of her joint as it dislocated and torn from it's place. She could remember the people screaming and booing around her but the sounds were muffled in her head.

"Logan, we need you to stop moving," a man looked down at her distressed form. She tried to listen, she really did but her mind was completely else wear while her body begun to tremble due to the lost of adrenaline. "can you hear me?"

Her brown eyes had only opened for a mere second before she closed harshly, her lids scrunched together due to the shining lights. Her shoulder felt like it was lit on fire. Every nerve was set ablaze as the stretcher was lifted upwards, and the crowd of people were booing the woman standing in the ring- holding up the Women's championship while screaming back at The Queen.

"She's unresponsive." someone yelled out to her right while she was wheeled to the back and towards the medical room as an ambulance was called. "We have an ambulance on the way." Hunter said, trialing behind the stretcher quickly as they maneuvered through the backstage area.

"She could have injured her neck due to the impact."

Logan tried to move her neck to the side to look at the person on instinct but her movement was stopped from the neck brace that kept her weak bones in place. She wasn't even sure what was happening in the moment, all she could hear was muffled sounds of people panicking and the wheels of the stretcher moving in her ear drums.

"Logan, can you hear me?" she opened her eyes once again, but her vision was blurred by the lights flowing back into her brown eyes. She blinked again and tried to open her mouth, but she felt like she lost her power to speak.

Her whole body was coming back out of consciousness as the pain started to drum faster through her veins. She felt her heart beat against her chest in her throat as her body began to die down from the shock, but her mind still remained fuzzy. "I need.." her voice barely came out as a whisper, broken and small but she saw a head lean towards her line of vision.

It was only until she saw the familiar pair of brown eyes staring back at her- that the flash back of a familiar scene was beginning to re-collect behind her closed lids. "We just contacted Fergal, but he's about to go on stage, do you mind riding with her Seth?"