Jungkook sigh as he grab both of her arm,pulling her closer and lean forward.

"Of course I miss you both." He smile, messing her hair

Hana slowly smile and sit while Jungkook sit across her as they start to eat.

*****

"I'm full!!" Jungkook say as he plopped himself on the couch.

Hana just shook her head and sit on the couch where he lay on.Jungkook put his head on her laps and stare at her face without stop smiling.

"When will Jin hyung get back from Spain?" Jungkook ask

"This Friday.He just call me yesterday and told me that." Hana sigh."I miss him."

Jungkook smile as he sit up and patted her back

"Don't worry. He'll be back soon." Jungkook assure

Hana turn to look at him and smile before resting her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Jungkook wrap his arm around her and rest his chin on her head.

"I can't wait for next week." Hana say

"I know.." Jungkook shut his eye as he hummed a song

"That day will be the most beautiful history in my life."

Next day

"Luckily I got spare clothes in my car." Jungkook say as he fix his neck tie.

"Eat your breakfast first before you off to work." Hana say as she come to help him with the tie

After fixing the necktie,jungkook and her went to have a breakfast. Jungkook quickly finish his breakfast and ready to go to his company.

"If you need anything just call me." Jungkook say as he plant a kiss on Hana forehead

"Why should I call you when I can call jin instead." She smirk

"As if jin will come from Spain in just one hour." Jungkook scoffed. "Bye!" He wave and drive to his company.

*****

"Can we have five regular size cucumber soup and bibimbap as well?" A few female students order

The restaurant owner quickly went toward them,get ready to take the order.She smile and take out her note book.

"Anything else?" She ask, smiling

A smile that can melt every woman heart.The female students was awed by the good looking tomboy as they still denying this person should not be born to be woman but man instead.

After taking up their order,the store owner went to the kitchen and tell the chef about by the order.

"Hey hyuna! Five cucumber soup and five bibimbap for table 3."

Hyuna turn her head and smile to her best friend as she nod.

"Okay! Going to deliver in few minutes!" Hyuna holler.