"Look at me babes, please." Hoani begged. I ignored him and kept my head down. I felt his fingers brush my chin, lifting it slowly. I closed my eyes and he growled in frustration. He kissed me trying to get a reaction out of me. Warmth did spread throughout my body but anger followed it just as quickly. I kept my eyes closed and didn't bother to return the kiss. He growled in frustration again and pulled back. I dropped my head again and said nothing. "Please talk to me. Yell at me if you want, just say something. Please." Hoani begged. I opened my eyes slowly and finally looked up at him. He smiled down at me but I didn't bother to return it. "Go away Hoani. This immature person has nothing to say to you." I said in a dead voice. He flinched and took a few steps back. I didn't bother to look at him again and got in my car, driving away.

I was now once again on my bed looking at the roof. Knowing that Hoani was lying about what really happened that day hurt. Knowing that he was quick to judge me and not give me a chance to explain things hurt more. I thought he was kind and caring. Guess that was all a lie. I should just not bother with him anymore. I shouldn't bother with all boys anymore. I sighed and finally closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

***

I took the rest of the week off school and told all my friends I just needed some time to myself. They all wanted to come over and talk but I said no. I just need to be alone to think. So over the next week I worked to get my emotions closed off again. For the next few days I spent the day in my meadow looking at the clear water and slowly letting all my bottled up emotions run their course. I yelled a few times in anger, cried and just felt straight up depressed. During the night I would allow my art to take over and draw everything I felt or basically anything that would come to mind. I added a few pieces to my wall, to remind me of what's happened this year. All the good things and the bad.

It was now Monday and I had better control over my emotions again. I couldn't get them fully under control but they were less likely to break out on their own now. I still felt a deep confusion and sadness within me but there wasn't really anything I could do about it. I drove myself to school and parked in my usual place. My friends hadn't arrived yet so I sat on the boot of my car and waited. I was playing random games on my phone trying to keep myself entertained when I heard Ryder arrive.

I watched from the corner of my eyes as he climbed off his bike and walked towards me. I kept playing on my phone ignoring him. He pushed my phone down and I looked up at him confused. "You good?" Ryder asked while looking at me. I frowned up at him. "I'll live." I said and looked back down at my phone. Ryder pulled it out of my hands and I sighed. I looked up at him with a blank expression. "What?" I asked. He opened his mouth but the bell rung interrupting him. Ryder handed me back my phone and my friends had just arrived. We all made our way inside.

It was now lunch time and I was enjoying my food with all my friends when Ryder showed up. "Kitten? Can we talk?" He asked softly. I looked up at him not sure if I really wanted to follow him. I decided to see what would happen and got up to follow him. We soon got to a quiet place near the car park. He was just about to speak when his phone rang. "Ma? What's up?" Ryder asked confused. He tensed up and I knew something was wrong. I reached out and grabbed his shirt. His eyes flashed down to me and I looked at him confused. What happened? I asked with my eyes. "I'll be there in 5." Ryder said after a few short seconds.

He finally hung up the phone and pulled away from me. He didn't bother to say anything and walked towards his bike. "Ryder? What's wrong?" I asked while following him. He shook his head and climbed on his bike while putting on his helmet on. "We'll talk later. I promise. I just have to go deal with something." Ryder said before taking off. I watched as he faded away. Something didn't feel right. He was too tense and I could see he was slightly scared. What's going on? I decided to follow Ryder. I got in my car and quickly pulled out to follow Ryder. I followed him all the way to his house and saw multiple motorbikes everywhere. What the hell? I parked down the road slightly and thought about what I should do.