My Entire Summer

"Hmm....are you sure I have to? Kimihito can be...boring and simple at times" I told my mother. "Oh come on! You haven't seen him and two years!", she argued.

And that's my fault how? To be honest, my brother is kinda lame. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death and we have a strong sibling relationship but spending 5 months with him? I can't do it the entire summer! Now if he had monsters, that'd be cool. But I doubt he does because of his lameness. Who would choose him to be a master? Lol.

"Put you're bags in the car, Y/N! I don't want to argue with you. Besides, we already have the plane ticket so just go!" My mother yelled at me once more. "Ugh!" I growled at put my luggage in the car. Gonna be another fucking great summer!😒

9 more hours later, yay! I'm in Japan! My mother isn't with me and sooo...yeah I gotta call like a taxi or an uber to come get me huh? So I hop in the taxi and stuff havin a good ol' ride, driver is nice, weather is beautiful but you know what I see as soon as I get to my brother's house? I see him laying on the grass with a fucking Lamia, Harpy, Arachnid, Centaur, Mermaid, Slime, oh and a fucking Dullachan!

I put my hand on the handle, pull it, and get out the car slowly. I even throw my money at the driver without looking. Then, I take out my luggage but I'm still shook!

My brother and his...monsters finally notice me as the taxi driver drives off. "What.The.Hell." I say. Kimihito chuckles but his monsters look puzzled. "Guys, this is my little sister! Even though she's like 1 year younger than me!" He introduces.

So he actually has them. He actually has monsters. About like 8-9 of them, huh? Wow. Here I thought this summer was gonna be boring but...it just got a whole lot better. I licked my lips. I may have a small kink for these creatures....help

(Hey guys! Hope you guys liked the chapter. It was more of an introduction chapter to the book so that's why it was short. But I promise to make sure the rest of the chapters are longer and more interesting! Anyway, have a good day guys and peace!🐍🐦🐴🐚🐉)

 But I promise to make sure the rest of the chapters are longer and more interesting! Anyway, have a good day guys and peace!🐍🐦🐴🐚🐉)