Chapter 1

Alex^ Up at the top.

6 hours before Thomas gets sent up:

"Thomas please let me," I beg my little brother for the 500th time. "Al, I can't it's too dangerous." "But Thomas, their my friends and family too. And who knows that when you go down if I and Olivia will ever see you again!" I tell my brother with tears in my eyes. "Yeah, and how will Olivia feel when you go down? She needs you. YOU CANT LEAVE HER!!" He yells at me. Before I can say anything he kisses my head and leaves to go to his room. Just you wait Tommy. Just you wait. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve...

1 day after Thomas got sent up:

"Mom PLEASE!!!! He's my ONLY brother he NEEDS me!!" I yell at my mother Ava Paige... OK, you see me and Thomas are half-siblings on my dad side. My dad cheated on my mom with Thomas mom and after I and Thomas went to WCKED we never heard from our dad or his mom again.." Alex, Olivia also needs you... What are we going to tell her? That you just left? That will crush her little heart." Mom said. "We will think of something...." I said not really sure what to say. "Mom please..." I beg one final time with tears in my eyes. "Fine!" She said finally giving in. "THANKS, MOMMY!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas. As I'm about to leave to go give Olivia a bath my mom stops me.

"You know Newts in there right?" My mom said stopping me died in my tracks. "Yeah, mommy I do." Holding in the tears as memories of me and my formal boyfriend come to me. "I'll be OK mommy. It's not like he remembers anyways." I said still trying to hold back the tears but failing horribly. All mom does is give me a sad look and nods, As I go off to my room. Even though WCKED is evil... Ava will always be my mom and I'll always love her, even if I don't like what she's doing she's still family.

1 day later:

All I see is darkness then BAM a light shines on me and suddenly I remember, I was sent up to the glade. Why do I remember?   

"What?!? two greenies in less than a week?!?" I recognize the voice as Frypan. Frypan... It's been so long since I heard his voice... It has gotten deeper since the last time we spoke 2 years ago. "Newt what do you see?" Ask a voice, That I know as Alby. Then out of nowhere, I see Newts Face in mine with a mixture of shock and surprised, "It's a girl!" I hear his thick British voice say, sounds the same as it did 3 years ago... Next thing I know I'm seeing blackness... Again.

1 hour later: 

Newt... Olivia...Thomas...Mom...WCKED...Newt...Newt...

"NEWT!!!!!!" I screamed jumping up from my sleep. Everyone was looking at Newt and me with a weird look on their face. "Ummm... So... Got any food?" I ask Frypan trying to lighten the mood some. "Y-Yeah Ummm I'll go get you some..." He said looking at me like I'm crazy and going into the kitchen. " So I am guessing that your name is Olivia?" Ask Alby. I must have said her name in my sleep. "Ummm No My name is Alex..." I said. "OK, so what is the last thing you remember?" Alby asked again getting a little closer to me. "I...I remember some blond guy getting in my face and saying I'm a girl..." I said Lying. I didn't know how to explain whats really going on. "Yeah sorry about that... I'm Newt." He still looks the same but he looks even hotter in person than behind a computer screen... "It's OK" I mumbled it's not every day you talk to the Ex BF that doesn't even remember you.

After I eat my food that Fry got me, Alby told Newt to show me how to garden. 

"So... Do you guys ever leave?" I ask Newt and Thomas acting like I don't know anything. "No. This has been home for 3 years now. We don't remember anything besides from our own bloody name, And some of us don't even remember that." Newt said. "Who came here first?" I ask "Alby, He was the first one up, He had to survive up here on his own for a whole month. Tommy here was sent up just 2 days before you." "Wow..." Was all I could say, from the corner of my eye I could see Thomas looking at me. I just continued digging. 

The next day: 

I just woke up from another nightmare, It looks to be about 6-6:30 as I look at the maze I see Newt standing with Minho and Thomas, who was going for their daily run.

As I and everyone else comes back from breakfast to our jobs we hear the box alarm.  Must be supplied I thought. "What the bloody hell!?!" Ask Newt going to check on the box with me and everyone else close behind him. We look in the box and what I see blows my mind... WHAT DID MY DAMN MOTHER DO!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

"Olivia!?!" I ask with tears in my eyes. "Mommy?!?" My daughter said looking at me. There is a tiny blanket With my 3 in a half-year-old daughter in it... Now I guess is time to explain...