"... Tell her that if you see her please..."

I open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. It's not the light blue room i fell asleep in.  Instead the walls are a medium grey walls with black curtains. A big TV hangs from the wall facing the bed i'm in. I sit up and look around. The only light in the room is coming from the windows to the left of the bed, its barely coming through the bark blinds. I turn my head and to see a weird lamp on the bed side table. I twist the switch and a blue light comes from the lamp. It was surprisingly a bright light that lit the whole room. I look the the left at me and see the wall filled with pictures and drawing.  I stand up and start inspecting them.

   There's a drawing of the sun setting over a large body of water and the sky exploding with color. Another of a couple sitting on a park bench with a dog at their feet. There's more drawing of different things like a bird, the beach and even a picture filled with buildings and trees and animals. All of the drawings look like photographs. 

  I looked at one of the pictures and it was a family.  Happy mom and a happy dad with three sons and a daughter. All of them looked super happy.  I looked closer at the picture and saw that one of the sons is Kyle. Next to that picture there is a picture of the kids but this time in front of a lake. All wearing different color and sized life jackets. The little girl was wearing the biggest size they had and you couldn't see any of her body. The three boys were laughing.  There are about 10 or so more pictures. All of the happy family with the sons the daughter and the parents as they all grow up.  They all looked so happy. 

  I look more towards to top of the collage to see a several sketches. Two or three were of the little girl all around the same age.  One of a tree. Then one of a teenage girl. It was just a sketch but it was detailed and pretty. I pulled away a chair  from the desk to get a better look at the girl in the picture. 

  When I realized who the girl was, I was taken back. It was me. The picture was so beautiful. I was sitting in the lawn at the school leaned up to a tree reading a book. The drawing was as if he was just standing over me drawing all of my features. At the bottom of the paper it said 'her beauty will shine through the night' with the date from almost a year prior. Then on both sides of the sketch of me was one of his dog I assume and one of all of his friends.

  I step down from the chair and push it back into the desk that it came from.  I look on the desk and see a little note.  'goodbye we will always miss you.' for a moment i thought that i was dead but didn't recall anything that i could have done to kill me. I look around the room to figure out who was gone. I couldn't find anything. So i walked to the part of the room that narrows into a small hall where you see the door and the closet which is covered by a mirror. 

  It looked like the mirror in which Kyle sends me selfies from.  I took a final look round the room and notice another picture on the opposite side of the room between the two windows. I cross the room and see two newspaper articles and five or so pictures. 

  One of the articles was dated back about 9 years ago. I skim through the article. As i was reading through i couldn't help myself. Tears started rolling down my face. 

  'Today we discovered the body of a very young girl. The body belongs to  7 year old Cassidy who has been missing now for almost 2 weeks. The body was found on the shore of a lake that the family always visited. The daughter has scattered cuts and bruises which leads us to believe the worst.' 

  I look at the photos and they are of her funeral and one family photo but they don't have the same happiness as the ones on the other side of the room. There is another picture of the daughter, Cassidy, hanging up next to the last article. Which after skimming through was talking about the funeral and all the money people raised to help pay for it and how thankful the family is for all the help people have been giving during such a hard time for the family. 

  I turned away from the wall and wiped the tears off of my face. I quickly walked to the door wanting to be next to Kyle more than ever right now. I put my hand on the door then quickly pulled it away with the surge of pain that come from the nob. I was starting to panic. I just wanted out of this damn room.  I pulled the edge of my shirt over my hand quickly opening the door. 

  I kicked it open the rest of the way with my foot. I see a hallway engulfed in flames. Blood curdling screams came from every direction. I cover my ears with my hands. I was scared beyond belief. I looked up and saw the happy family from the pictures in the middle of the foyer hallway. The daughter was picked up and thrown towards the stairs and the family didn't move.  The oldest brother fell to his knees melting into the floor. The mom hit the dad in the head with a shiny object and his unconscious body falls next to the sons.  The middle son pushed the mom, she fell back to the ground. The middle son was picked up by nothing and thrown the same way as the daughter. Then followed the mom, oldest son,  and dad. 

  I look over to where they were thrown and i couldn't see them. Or anything over the roaring flames. I look back and see Kyle standing in the center of the foyer hallway thing. He grows up in front of my eyes from a 9 year old to the 18 year old he is today.  We made eye contact and everything was calm.  One second we were surrounded by firey load chaos the next second everything is quiet. Fire is gone and everything is normal. 

  I remove my hands from over my ears and run over to him  wrapping my arms around him. I opened my eyes to notice he isn't there anymore. I turned around to where i came from and there he was standing in the doorway.  We make eye contact, '' it's never been the same without her. We aren't as happy anymore. I was so close to her. When she left it was like the sun bursted. Nothing felt right anymore. We miss her. A lot. When you see her can you tell her please? '' i couldn't get my words or thoughts to form a sentence so all i do is nod.

  The final tear falls from my eyes. I blink and look back at Kyle.  Then suddenly the flames start back up. This time they were in the room. Kyle was suddenly pulled back into the room and the door slammed shut. ''KYLE!'' I run to the door and hit it once. 

  "NOOO!" I shot up so fast i fell off of my bed. Danny shoots up quick and looks at me frantically. He slides off the edge of my bed sitting next to me. He wipes the tears off of my face and hugs me without a word. 

  Its not the first time I've woken up from a dream that leaves me shaken.  "I had another dream. It started out okay. Nice actually,  peaceful. Then it got sad a-a-nd strange. A-an-nd i dont know what it means." Danny's arms tighten around me and i feel okay. We stay like this for a little. My mom walks in not looking weirdly at us or anything. Surprisingly. She seems to excited to say anything. 

  "Dinner's ready guys.  Hurry down before it gets cold. " Then she's off. 

"Good thing it was only a dream." Danny stands up putting out his hand.  I take it and he helps me up to my feet. 

  He wipes my face then walks towards to the door. Im close behind. We go down the stairs and go down to the table that we set. 

  "So guys I was wondering if this weekend Danny could come over or o go over to his house while you guys are gone. We haven't gotten to hang out and catch up for a while." i blurt out as soon as everyone is seated with a beautiful plate of food in front of them. 

  My dad and mom just look at each other and smile. "why not. Have fun, but not to much fun. You've been doing great with the sitter. I feel everyone needs a weekend break." my dad smiles taking a bite of his food.  "This is even better than we thought. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well really quick thanks to everyone who has been reading. I went from 3k reads to 4.5k. Also i have reward for slow update. I'm not busy much anymore so i sm really going to try and change that. Hope you guys like this. I have been everywhere with ideas and with this i can bring it into so many different ways which brings more ideas.  Here's to that. Hope you enjoyed it and I'll catch you sooooooon!  I promise :)