Destiny (Part 1)

If you have all the tools you need in your life to succeed, why don't you use them? Those who don't have a shovel still find a way to dig the ground. The most important ingredient in every recipe is motivation, not for perfection, but to succeed and be pleased with yourself. 

Maybe you didn't have the right tools to survive in this world, but you had your very own special ones. The manipulation of matter, transformation into a phoenix, and fire control. Sadly these ingredients were not going to solve all the issues, but they would be helpful in certain situations. 

You were walking aimlessly, observing every aspect of this city called New York. If you hadn't been forced to study human nature and modern life, you would be totally lost. Humans would never accept the sight of a burning phoenix darting through the streets. But there were others that would. 

There were legends and stories passed down, that every child has heard. Superheroes, intellectual humans that found a way to defy the expectations of normal life. To do something to make the world a better place, and to combat crime. 

You let out a chuckle, and a couple of people turned their heads to look at you. Never the less they went back to their normal business, the busy lives they lived. How would these humans have any impact against Thanos, they were quite fortunate to not have seen the Mad Titan. 

Your feet simply dragged you towards a random direction, allowing you to hang in your mind and observe the ways these mortals lived. One thing that was interesting was seeing so many walking by, sipping on some sort of drink in a transparent cup with the word 'Starbucks'. the typical psychology, these humans always followed fads and new trends. It was almost like no one wanted to be unique. 

But you shook it off, every species was unique in some way. Every Phoenian had different markings, every human a different appearance, that is what made life special. Still, the evidence that Thanos provides does not justify why so many beings need to be eliminated. Like tiny pests, it was unnatural to just get rid of living creatures. 

It was this that motivated you, allowed you to remember the real task at hand. Reunite your people, create an army and alliances to defeat Thanos before he becomes too strong. 

It was then that maybe by luck or by destiny, you arrived at the right place. Like a thin thread which connected your spirit with another, you were there. In front of you stood a high rise building, almost towering the rest. The same building that was seen behind the scene when the said Mr. Tony Stark appeared on the news. The whole building appeared to belong to him, the large letters spelling out the word 'Stark' towards the top of the building. 

Taking a deep breath, you went forward from where you stood in place. Almost forgetting about all the people walking around you. 

Finally hearing the "Move it" and "Out of the way" from the angry people around you. 

You walk across the street and stand in front of the door. Now came the next question, what were you supposed to do? What were you going to say to whoever is there?

A "Hello there, so I am a legendary Phonix and I need your help fighting against a horrible Titan who can rid populations with an army of 400," probably was not the best idea. Then the perfect idea came to your mind, do what humans do best.

Improvise. 

So that is what was kept in mind as you opened the large glass doors, feeling the cool air rushing right into your face as you enter. 

And there it was. 

-------------------

So as I was writing this end, I wasn't sure how to continue it without having to write another part. This is a sad 680ish words, and will have to be read as a sort of a cliff hanger....Its going to get better, I still just need to piece everything together until the reader finally meets the Avengers and figures out what to do.