"Wait, we have something for you." A worker spoke.

"If it's an animal I will literally die from the cuteness." I smiled. From around a corner, a worker appeared with kittens.

"Oh my god kittens!" I squealed. "This doesn't really go along with my new movie, does it?" I joked. They handed my multiple kittens and a jar with papers.

"Alright, so..." I reached into the jar and picked out a paper. "What is your favorite color? Well," I started. I picked up a kitten and started petting in lightly. "I really like gold and navy blue. They just stand out when I see them next to other colors."
———
"Okay, last question." I reached into the jar again, pulling out a paper. "Oh there are two questions here. Alright so, are you dating your co-star who played Allie? No, I am not. She is interested in someone else. Which leads to the next question. Are you dating anyone? No I am not, but I am interested in someone. I did just meet her today, but she already has my attention." I smiled.

"Now that is all the time I have here today. Thank you Buzzfeed for having my here and allowing me to play with these kittens. They were so cute." I kissed each of their heads goodbye.

"Alright that's a wrap!" The producer announced. I stood up from the ground, stretching my arms and legs.

"We have a photo shoot to get to now. They want you in Vogue." My manager informed me. She started walking off. I quickly thanked everyone before walking after her.
———
"Okay, here at Vogue we are wondering where you used to live?" An interviewer spoke.

"I was born in the Mount Laurel Township of New Jersey, but we moved to Philadelphia when I was around 3 for my dads company."

"Now what made you decide to come to LA?"

"Well, my sister was a big fan of this book Chance. I would always tease her and say it was a Twilight remake because I had never read a single page of the book. One day I was scrolling through audition pages and stumbled upon auditions for a new movie. It was based on this book Chance. I instantly applied and sent in my audition for the fun of it.

2 weeks later they emailed me and told me that I was in the top 10 choices for Sam. They said they wanted me to fly out to LA to audition in person. I was shocked that they had narrowed it down to 10 and I was on the list. I told my mom that I was flying out to LA for a few weeks and I had a place to stay. I never told them why, I just went.

When I got there and auditioned they instantly told me that they thought I was the one. I fit the height perfectly; 6 foot 2. I had the brown hair and blue eyes they wanted. I just somehow fit what they wanted. They told me they wanted to start filming in Seattle in 2 months and gave me other information."

"So that's how the upcoming Casey Stone became Sam Huntington of the new movie, Chance?"

"Yes it is."

"Do you have a close relationship with any of your cast members?"

"Surprisingly, I am the closest with the actor who plays Noah, Ryleigh Carter. He's like my actual brother. We formed a strong bond as soon as we met. We both auditioned for each other's roles, which we always found funny.

The actor who plays Henry, Scott Sar, is also a close friend of mine. We didn't hit it off from the beginning, but we got closer as filming went on.

Lastly, the actor who plays Allie, Sydney Brown, we don't get along that well. We established from the beginning our relationship with each other would be strictly professional. I've had fun group outings with her, but we never clicked. We are kinda friends now, but I don't think we will ever be close. I'd like to though, she is a nice person."

"I see. Now, the public is wondering. Does Casey Stone have a girlfriend?"

I laughed. "I'm working on it."
———

Aspyn's POV

"Oh my god, Aspyn!" Wendy squealed.

"Yes?" I asked. I started wiping down the tables.

"Remember that celebrity I told you about?"

"Which one?" I wiped the table.

"The cute one that's in the new werewolf movie." She said.

"The one with brown hair?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay well yes I know then. What's up with him now?"

"Apparently he is interested in a girl. That girl could be me." She sighed. I rolled my eyes and threw the towel at her.

"I hope it's not me. I would never date a celebrity." I sat down in a seat.

"A, you would be dating a celebrity for 3 years and never have known they were famous. You are out of the loop." She laughed.

"Yeah, well I don't like the gossip and all of that. Bite me." I smirked. She rolled her eyes at me and picked up her bag. "Where are you going?"

"Home? You seem to have this under control." She walked out the door and made her way down the street. I sighed in frustration and wiped down the front counter.

The bell to the door rang as someone opened the door. "We're closed." I told them without looking up.

"Already? It's only 7 P.M." he spoke. He came over to the front counter and rested his chin in his left hand.

"I didn't actually think you'd be back." I smiled.

"Well, what's your name?" He asked excited.

"I'm Aspyn." I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

"I'm Casey." He grinned. "I wanted to buy you dinner, to pay back for this morning."

"Oh I can't let you do that." I smiled nervously.

"Give me one good reason." He stood up and raised one finger. He stared at me with my eyebrow raised. I looked away from him, trying to think of a reason. "Exactly! You don't have one." He shouted.

Casey picked up the extra bottle and towel off the counter. He walked over to the tables and chairs, spraying them and wiping them down. I stood in my spot staring at him.

He really is a beautiful man.

"Staring at me won't get your work done any faster." He spoke snapping me out of my daydream. I looked down at my feet, embarrassed. I reached over for the broom and started sweeping the floors.