Chapter 11

I woke up a little and I could hear people talking faintly. "....wake....to bed." "She's.....like...." I started dozing off again. "Wake up." It's was a deep voice it sounded like it was right by my ear, I sat up quickly and looked at everyone behind me. "What are you guys doing?' They jumped when they saw me, I eyed down Light. "Oh nothing much uh w-we wanted to wake you to go to your bed room, but we also have the funeral today." I got up and walked to my room sadly. "Ya ya I know." I got in there and put in a black dress, I looked in the mirror. "This....this has to be a dream I'm wearing a funeral dress for...R-Ryuzaki's and Watari's funeral...I can't help but feel....unsuccessful." I sat down and looked down at the floor, then I felt hands plant on my shoulders I look up and see Matsuda. "You look great." He smiled I sighed. "This isn't for a nice occasion." " I know you still look good." He walked to the door and waved me to come out I smiled a small smile and grabbed a bag walking out. At the funeral i could feel the tears flooding back again I walked to the coffin that held Ryuzaki. "Could....could you bury this with him?" I handed them the bag that held the suit Ryuzaki wore to the ball. "Of course we can." The man said I walked back to my seat and sat down I looked up and in the distance I could see an old man and a young man wearing black, the young man was close to the old man and he had black hair and the old man wore a hat. "R-Ryuzaki?" I mumbled under my breath they turned around and began walking away, I stood up and ran over there. "SKYLER!!" Matsuda yelled, I ignored him it was Ryuzaki I know it I need him back I want him back...he can't be gone. When I got there they were gone, I looked around in a panic. "Skyler please stop," Matsuda said "I hate seeing you like this, I'm sorry but they're both gone Ryuzaki and Watari." I began to cry and fell to my knees. "That's impossible I just saw them! They were right here!!" I cried into my hands, Matsuda sat on the ground with me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I know you miss them." When we got home I walked into my room, shut the door and locked it. I had to do all the research I could I had to prove it was Light, there was a knock on my door and I answered it. "We need to start packing, there's no reason to keep working here since Ryuzaki is gone." Soichiro said I nodded and shut the down slowly, I packed everything and on our way out I looked at Matsuda "...hey...do yoiu believe me when I say....Light is Kira." He looked at me pretty irritated. "No I'm sorry but it can't be HIM!! You and Ryuzaki have it all wrong." He walked to his car, I told them I would be fine walking home and I left before anyone else. I took a short cut home because I was pretty tired from working I heard other foot steps and looked behind me and no one was there. I turned around and there was a gun pointed to my head and a man holding a notebook. "You were right all along," he took his hood off to show that he was Light Yagami. "I'm Kira." He laughed cocking the gun. ~Light Yagami...you idiot.~ I grabbed the notebook and threw it, the gun fired.