Chapter 5

I woke up and was so tired I could barely get out bed. "Morning miss Skyler." I've never heard this voice before I looked over to see an old man in a suit. "Who are you?" I asked the man smiled. "I'm Ryuzaki's handler, Watari." I smiled and shook his hand. "How come I didn't see you yesterday." "Because I'm usually with Ryusaki, but he's still asleep." I looked at the clock then back at Watari. "He should get up it's almost noon I'm surprised the others didn't wake him up," I looked around "speaking of which where are they." "Light had to go to school and the rest had to check on the police department or visit their families." I walked over to Ryuzaki's door and opened it slowly and quietly, I walked over the his bedside and giggled softly. He wasn't covered up and his legs were a little sprawled out, one of his arms were over his head and his other arm was laying at his side. His mouth was slightly open and his head was a little turned, I giggled and poked his cheek. "Ryuzaki it's time to get uuuup." I poked his nose and it twitched I didn't want to shake him awake, but he was a pretty heavy sleeper. I tapped on his arm and he opened his eyes slightly, he looked at me and sat up. "Morning Sky." He groaned scratching the back of his head, he got up and stretched. "Ryuzaki...I hate to burst your bubble, but it's almost noon." He was as still as a statue, it was almost like time froze, he looked at his clock that said 12:17pm. "Tonight if we talk again, it can't be for that long. I can't afford to sleep in." I nodded, Ryuzaki walked over and sat in his chair and Watari came running over. "Watari could you please get me a cup of coffee. Sky come here," I walked over and sat in a seat by his "we're gonna watch these tapes, I need you to pay close attention so you know what that mean?" "What?" He got really close to me and looked straight into my eyes. "No screwing around." I giggled and we started watching the tapes, a little later the door to the room opened. I looked over and it was Matsuda, I waved and went back to watching the tapes. Once it was super late everyone was home and Watari made us all dinner, but Ryuzaki didn't eat that he ate cookies and ice cream. After everyone was asleep Ryuzaki and I talked the night away again, this went on for almost a week. He said it's best if we stop because he wasn't getting much work done I told him that I understood.