Date night with the kids pt.1

The next thing she knew, Leah was packing her bag to live with Jared in his old house. Moving in wasn't a hard thing, since she only had one luggage. Leaving Malta was not a hard thing to do. She called the Maltese agency and said to put her house on up for sale when Misha told her  everything about their plan first thing on her first day before the convention. So all she had was a luggage since she wanted to sell her house the way it is. She had no ornaments with memory so she wouldn't mind selling it the way it is. 

She grabbed her luggage from the back of the car as soon as she arrived at Jareds old house. and it was huge. "bye Leah! See you on set!" Misha said hugging her and kissing her temple. "see you guardian angel!"

"bye Leah! See ya!" Sabaa sweetly said hugging her tightly 

"bye sweetie!" Leah hugged in return before Misha was hugging Jared a bro hug goodbye while he Sabaa did the same. Sabaa and Misha went back in the car driving them back to their place while Leah turned to face Jareds house and smirked "so the french mistake used everything real! woaw...this is so cool!" She said breathy enough through a grin. Jared chuckled "welcome home babe" he purred before he kissed her head. "I can't believe i'm gonna live here!" she exclaimed. "well believe it babe! it's me.. you.. and the kids." 

"what kids?" Leah asked confused but then her eyes widened in surprise "wait...did you get full custody of the kids?!" she asked with a grin 

"Yeah. Yes I did! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!" he told her nervously 

"Are you kidding me? that's the first thing you should've told me!" she said before jumping on her tip toes and kissing him hard "I'm so happy for you honey!" she told him. 

"Thank you" he said before kissing her again "thank you for being a good sport into this. You're amazing!" he whispered in her hair ruffling her hair with his stubble. 

"hey! thank you for having such an amazing life and wanting me to live it with you" she said in return. 

Jared softly smiled before placing a hand on her head gently playing with her head "where have you been all my life" 

"in hell saving your ass cause I sold my soul!" she chuckled in tease. He laughed 

"well then..time for Sam Winchester to save your stupid ass for doing that!" he said before grabbing her bridal style and sliding her in the house as though they're back from their honeymoon. Leah squealed and giggled before she shook her head before he let her down. "I'm gonna go grab our suitcases!" he planted one kiss on her head while she kept on walking in. 

After a few seconds, Jared came right back in with the luggage and just gazed at Leah's adorable fazed look on her face which led him to escape a chuckle. "you know if you don't close your mouth, Flies are  gonna come in here" Jared said taking her out of her trance. 

"Oh!" she jumped "sorry!" she giggled "it's just...I'm finding this really hard to believe... like I feel I'm gonna wake up soon." she paused and bit her lip "and I don't want to wake up" 

Jared slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist before nuzzling his stubble against her hair before he whispered "well trust me bunny this is not at all a dream. This is real...so real as it can possibly get" Their eyes closed eyes and just letting their breath relax them including them being in each others presence. Leah just held a small sob before turning to hug him. "I can't believe this is going to be my life now. I've been dreaming this ever since 2005 when the show began. It took so much of a toll on me" she whispered her voice almost breaking.

"ssshhh." Jared hushed before pressing his lips to her head closing his eyes in gentle comfort "I know this all seems surreal. but don't worry, this...is not a dream...this is real. So real that I wanted to give you this" he took out a box.. which held a ring in it.