Convention. pt 1.

Screaming and exited fans are right outside the door. 

"Leah" Jareds voice came up from behind her making her jump 

"oh! Sammy bear, hey!" She teased with her hand on her chest 

"sorry bunny!" he went along before he chuckled "Why don't you go outside and wait to be let in? you wouldn't want to be suspicious right?" 

"naahh! nothing suspicious about it. I don't like being in crowds. Anxiety" she softly smiled 

"well that's ok. come on. let's take you to your seat" he walked her to the exact middle of the first row. 

"wow! I'm gonna be extremely close" she chuckled "that's right" he replied with a smile "so..what caused you to like supernatural? I never got the time to ask you that" 

"well...The story is amazing, the characters make the story come to life. I mean, seeing Sam being the brains of the Winchesters made a good connection with Deans muscles of the group, not that Sam doesn't have muscles! trust me! I love Sams figure!" Sam smirked and chuckled at that "Then in season 4 seeing Cas being the heart and soul really brought team free will together and I loved that! and I love that the show gives you a message! A very strong message which a lot of fans need. and for that...that's why there are supernatural fans..cause... they were always there for them whenever they need someone...although you and the guys don't know..you were there for millions of people." Jared once again was speechless. 

*JARED'S P.O.V*

Wow! she is so selfless. Why did she have to have such a horrible background? listen to her, she always mentions other fans instead of her. She's thoughtful. She's simply beautiful..outside and inside. She's amazing! Why am I falling for her this quickly? don't I have to talk to Gen first? My god, she's beautiful. 

*READERS P.O.V* 

Leah smiled at Jared "uuhh padamoose? are you ok?" she said through a soft chuckle "hm? oh! yeah! I'm fine. Never been better." he said to her with a rather hearty eyed smile she chuckled and grinned at him "good. now shouldn't you be backstage with the guys?" "oh! right!" he fidgeted before he gave her a kiss on her cheek and pushing himself off the chair and went off leaving Leah let out a breath she didn't knew she was holding and blushing and touching the cheek he kissed.

Jared ran to the dressing room. "Hey!" Jensen sang song before taking a sip from his beer holding his smirk

"dude!! I got it bad!! Help me!!" Jared snapped feeling frustrated with himself and pacing around "I'm a bad husband!" he said in a light whimper before leaning forward with an arched back as his grip turned firm and tight around a chair as he was breathing heavily with closed eyes 

"Jared! what the hell happened?" Jensen jumped off his chair and rushed over to his brother with a concerned face "Leah?" Jensen asked with a bit of sympathy in his green eyes.

Jared closed his eyes more in a squeeze before nodding, scrunching his face"I kissed her cheek" Jensen gave him a bitch face when he heard him say that.

"seriously Jared?! it's not like you banged her!! it was a simple kiss on the cheek! friends do that Jare!!" Jensen tried putting some sense into his brain "NO!" Jared yelled "can't you see what she's doing to me!! I know it isn't that big of a deal!! but for me it was everything!! That is my point!! not because of the kiss!! but because of the effect that Leah is giving me!! I hate myself!! I hate what I'm doing to Gen and Leah!! I hate where this is going!! and now on set I'm going to meet her everyday and be brotherly with her not just brother! twin!! Jen! You gotta tell  me!! what should I do?!" 

Jensen remained stone faced but his eyes were glistening with concern "man, this girl really got to you huh?" "you have no Idea" Jared whispered before he felt Jensens arms pull him in a brotherly hug "we'll see what we can do. Why don't you talk to Leah first? surprise her. bring her on stage. Tell her how you feel." "on stage?! seriously Jen?! no I would rather do that privately! I will bring her on stage yes  but not tell her my feelings. and plus it's too early to do that Jensen!" "Alright. Alright fine! but at least show her what  she means to you!" Jared sighed and nodded "fine." 

~~Few moments later~~ 

the convention just started and Richard speight Jr was the host of this afternoons panel, "HELLO! HELLO! HELLOO!!" He ran up the stage with full of energy and a bright smile making the room erupt with applause and screams "HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?!?!" The audience screamed in response "GOOD!! GOOD! Alright! let's give it up!!" he started introducing the cast one by one and ending with Jared Padalecki "EVERYONE!! GIVE IT UP!! FOR THE MOOSE!! JARED!! PADALECKIII!!" Richard screamed through the microphone as Jared jumped out of the backstage curtain and jogging up to his seat waving hello to the audience before he searched the middle seat in the front row to see if she was there.

After a whole hour of talking about the show, questions from the audience were  commencing. for the last question, A black haired girl cosplaying as Cas got up and said "this one is for Jared" 

"shoot cas!" He smirked making everyone chuckle and her giggle 

"we know you have Gen as your wife and we completely adore her, but if you were single...would you date a fan?" some "oohh's" were heard around from the audience. 

"well... If I were single, you said?" 

"uh huh" 

"well probably yeah" 

"thank you!" The fan sat down. 

"Alright!! that was our last question. So! is there anything anyone from here who like to say something?" Richard asked turning to the cast. 

"Actually yeah I do." Jared said with a smile. "a week back, we were looking around our twitter and we saw this post...it was a rap song for Lin Manuel Miranda" Leah's eyes widened as she knew what he was talking about "and we only saw a name 'Kayla' and we thought, is there no last name?" audience laughed a bit at that joke but it was still true "well then we went to a google+ account, and we saw 'Kayla Winchester.' and it matched the picture on the screenshot from the comment section and...we went on the account and we saw her pinned post which was a biography of the character. and we immediately fell in love with it..everyone did...so we got in contact with her..well actually Misha did but we pulled some strings and we gave her tickets for coming here and I am so glad she did because I swear she is one of the most sweetest and kindest fan we've ever met and she adores you guys too, she backs you up, she loves everyone and everything, she supports my campaign, she is very talented and she is just lovely...Leah..would you please come up here?" he said addressing her from stage, Leah was just struck with those words leaving her pale as her mouth was about to hit the floor again. She caught her breath before Jared got up and went next to her and holding out a hand for her. She gently took it and was walked up on stage and applauded and cheered on both from the audience and both from the cast. 

"OH! And one more thing! Leah!! is gonna be part of the cast in season 15!" Jared exclaimed with a grin with his arm wrapped around her shoulder making her blush and cover her face in his chest "Jared, what are you doing?" she whispered to him like a baby "don't  you like it?" "No, I love it but I get insanely shy" 

"well hon, you're gonna get to have used to it once your character will be loved" he grinned at her lovingly before hugging her and kissing her head in front of everyone. "Aaaaww's" Were thrown everywhere from the audience and cast. This is not bad after all. Leah thought to herself as she blushed while hiding herself in Jareds chest