Chapter 3

Alexander's P.O.V

Shawn's performances were AMAZING like INCREDIBLE!! The show was over, we stayed after so we were wait for Shawn.

We saw Shawn coming towards us with a lot of people like 13 to 15. We go to a restaurant 5 blocks away. Alexis was talking to one of the crew members. Taylor was on her phone as per usual. I was walking at the back alone, I'm used to it.

It makes me gather my thoughts. Until I see a tall figure walk next me. It was Shawn.

Shawn's P.O.V

I see Alexander walking at the back alone. So I walk towards her. "Why are you walking alone?," I ask. "Gathering my thoughts," she fires back not making eye contact. Wow, she's fast. We enter the restaurant "A table for 16," luckily the restaurant was empty since it's 12 at night. I sat next to Alexander, Taylor sat next to Alexis who sat next to Josh my stage manger.

We eat and pay, it's like 2 in the morning. Alexander call's a uber, I insisted I take them home but she would not budge.

Alexander's P.O.V

We got to our dorm and I immediately flopped on my bed.

Taylor was on her phone as always Alexis was passed out already with her body spread out on her bed.

I hear my phone buzz on my home screen I saw Shawn. You might not know this but Shawn and I exchanged numbers.

Shawn: Heyy, do you want to meet the magcon guys

Alexander: are you serious!!

Shawn: yes!

Alexander: wait didn't magcon dissolve like a year ago??

Shawn: yeah we're doing a reunion! That's why a I'm inviting you and Alexis and Taylor!

Alexander: I'll have to ask them so I'm get to you tomorrow!

Shawn: k, goodnight Alexander

Alexander: goodnight Shawn

Shawn: 😘

Did Shawn just send me that? Omg!
"Oohh, who's making you smile??!" Taylor asks smirking.

"No one" I say back trying to keep a straight face.

"I'll tell you in the morning" Taylor nods and I go to sleep.

Tomorrow....
...................................