"We need to get you ready for breakfast" Astora happily chimed in wait what's Astora doing in this dorm? "Draco's Orders"

That snapped me out off my day dream. 'Draco's orders' that can't be good yet I can't help but wonder what it is he has in store for me and how bad it actually is.

Being dragged into the bathroom and having clothes thrust upon me. I figured there would be no harm in putting them on. Oh, there was harm. The top given was a tight-fitting tank top that showed off more than it covered and the skirt was short and free flowing exposing my legs. And can I just mention that they gave me lace underwear and a boost bra!!! i looked and felt like a slutty mermaid.

 And can I just mention that they gave me lace underwear and a boost bra!!! i looked and felt like a slutty mermaid

Hermiones top 

Hermiones skirt 

Hermiones skirt 

As I opened the bathroom door I was immediately aware of three more of eyes on me from I was expecting.

"Well I must say who knew the bookworm had a body and such a good one at that." Draco Malfoy I should have guessed

"Hello Hermione," Theo stated in his normal friendly voice "May I say that you look extravagant in that outfit. I am really glad Draco chose it."

At this Zambini snorted while Draco just smirked and said with enthusiasm "Ah, but it is not done yet no, no, no! we still have the accessory's and of course it is a little cold so you will need a jacket."

And with that he pulled out a leather jacket with embroidered snakes climbing the front as well as a necklace with a snake on it and a metal snake bracelet.

your gonna have to use your imagination for the jacket and hair piece 

"We are really going with this snake theme aren't we." I commented a little worried what the silver lifelike snake in Astora's hands were.

"yes, well all we want is for everyone to know you are a proud Slytherin" Pansy piped in "Astora and I will be wearing a similar thing and the same jacket and hair piece." Ah, so that's what the silver thing was. "We will be the ultimate girl power trio. A force to be reckoned with"

"Sit down here and I will get the hair equipment going while we get changed" Astora said while waving her wand "Theo is going to tell you what your first task of initiation is."

And with that things started pulling at my hair the girls disappeared and Theo started talking...

"So, to make sure that you really are a Slytherin we have four tasks for you to complete. You will do two per day and if you complete all of them then we will take you ender our wing and teach you how to fly the right way, slither towards the right people, protect you from the lions and the ravens and......."

"Get on with it mate"

"Right. Thanks Blaise. Anyway, this morning's task will take place after breakfast we want you to play a game of quidditch with us. You will have a go at every position so we will have four games. Then after lunch you will perform outside by the lake three different duets, one with each of us. If you do this then tonight we will get drunk and I will explain tomorrows tasks. Any questions?"

"yes, what will the duets be?"

"It's a surprise" Malfoy stated with an evil grin painted on his face.

They think ima die of embarrassment don't they. I wonder if they realise that the only position that will be hard is seeker cause in the muggle wold beater= rounder/cricket/softball-- chaser= basketball/netball/scottball-- keeper= any game with a goal keeper. This is gonna be easy!

*Down at breakfast 20 minute later*

As I walked down to breakfast I had never felt better. 'The power trio' as pansy put it all looked amazing. Our black jackets all suited us perfectly and the metallic snakes clipped our hair in sophisticated buns with a few wavy lacks hanging down. One thing I did notice however was that there were signs all over advertising my initiation telling everyone to come watch and where to be at what time.

Surprisingly, when we entered the great hall it was packed! Usually on a weekend at 7 the great hall is dead but today it just seemed to be dead of teachers. All around student's eyes were on us. Boys stared with longing and lust and a few who new me looked confused. The girls on the other had looked jealous and envious and some of the looks I got could kill!

As I made my way along the Slytherin table I got a lot of smiles. Surprisingly, nobody seemed to care that I was a muggleborn. Just as I was about to sit down two hands pulled me up.

What happened next was to fast for me to comprehend right away. Draco had stood up and pushed Ron back onto the neighbouring table and now Draco, Zambini, Theo, Harry, Ron and Ginny all stood facing each other with their wands out. Plus, Astora and Pansy were stood in front of me like a protection shield.

"Back off Gryffindorks!" Draco yelled causing the few remaining students who hadn't been watching to turn here heads in our direction. "Hermione is a Slytherin now and she doesn't need you anymore!"

"I'll have you know that our Hermie wants to talk to us!"

That annoyed me. Not only was he making me fitting in harder but I have told him a thousand times not to call me that name.

"Ron, I told you not to call me that!" I commented my annoyance seeping through "can we just talk about this after lunch like we planned to?"

"Fine!" and with that he stormed away.

"Don't die Hermione. Even if you are a Slytherin, I still want my little sister around." Harry said before he and Ginny walked back to the Gryffindor table.

"So, that went well all things considering." I said, breaking the awkward silence that had settled between us all.

Once we had all eaten and laughed at Theo for doing dumb stuff throughout, we headed to the Quidditch pitch at start my first task. To say that it was packed would be and understatement. Almost everyone was there ready to see the games. As I got on my broom my heart was pounding I was ready to show everyone what I could do. 

Please leave a comment!!!!!!! 

Slytherdore_Princess xx