Mann ki baathe...

Start from the beginning

Ragini feels dreamy... And both falls in an eyelock again

Radho says " didnt he just propose u? "

And then waiter comes and disturbs "sir, any thing else? "

Both come to their sense and nods no...

L:ragini, i had always fantasised loving my wife... I had dreamt that our relation should begin as a stranger... Then as friends... Then lovers... Then a lovely couple...

Ragini gets shocked.. Isn't it her dream...?
She narrows her eyes towards radho...

Radho who was also under shock... Noticed her expression and said"maa Kasam... I have not told him anything... Looks like u got the man of ur life... "through the Bluetooth..

L:thats all ragini... A small dream of a big man...
And chuckles at this...

Ragini's heart is pumping in happiness... It is telling her to give him a bear hug...

R:wont u ask me the same question? ...about my previous relationship?

L:I won't ask the question to which I knew the answer...
And he smirks...

R:is drowned in his black orbs...

R:ok then... Let's leave...
I noticed u r getting continuous calls in ur phone which is on silent mood... May be some emergency... Bye..

L:thinks she understands me very well... Love u sherni... Kaash I could tell u that... Also kiss those red cheeks of urs...

L:nice meeting u.. Bye. Bye..

R: same here... U can rethink ur decision... Also can back off at any time..

Lakshya frowns at this... And twists his lips...
"shall I drop u? "

Ragini "nope.. I have my car.. "thanks...

Both leave KCD... Ragini waves her hand at him and makes sure he had gone..

Later, radho comes out of KCD...

Both are so happy... Radho didn't leave any chance in pulling her legs...

Raghu just blushes... He is the one made for me...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Sumi:u both came back?
How was the date?

Radho :maa, they both spoke to each other... Exchanged their views... Also, agreed to get married...

Sumi :omg, I am so happy...

Radhika: jiju is awesome...

Raghu blushes..

Shekar:beta,why u r silent?
U happy no?

Ragini :haan papa...just that everything is going too fast... Till 2 days ago, I hadn't even seen him... But now...

Also, I have my finals in 3 months...

Sumi:dont u worry beta... Maheshwaris had called few hours back... They are OK with the Marriage after ur exams...
Only thing is they want a simple Roka to be done... This Sunday..

Shekar :haan beta... Nothing is important than ur dreams... Will get u officially engaged after ur exams only...

Ragini says "ok"...and goes to her room...

She was lost in the thoughts of him... His words...

She remembers his confession by holding her hands... She kisses her hands...