-elsewhere 3rd POV-

"Heh! We got you now UA!" Izumi was surrounded, they -her enemies- expected her to cry but instead she was giggling. In fact, her giggles filled the air. Let's rewind for a bit.

-10 mins earlier-

Izumi was running and dodging incoming balls, (that sounded so wrong yet so right xD) she wasn't discouraged though. She was actually doing her part of the plan.

-flashback-

"So, any plans for later?" class B were all looking at Izumi. "Eh?! Why are you all looking at me like that?" "Well... You've been doing the planning everytime we're in hero training right? But don't worry! We'll contribute in planning too!" after that statement Tetsutetsu was hit in the head by none other than Kendo. "Baka! We shouldn't rely on Izumi-chan so much!" "W-well... I do actually have a plan..."

Everyone was listening carefully, Izumi's plan always proved to be effective ever since the Sports Festival. "Well... There's a really big chance that there's a preliminary type. So... We'll need a signal. To either group together or be in groups of 5. Tito-kun." said person jumped and snapped his head towards the broccoli woman. "y-yes?" "You'll be the one whose going to give the signal, make a fist if you think we should all group together. Then an open palm if we need to be in groups of 5. Kamikiri-kun, you'll inform the others-us by whistling. A short bird whistle for the first grouping then a long one for the second grouping." Both teens looked at each other and nodded, taking mental notes. "Now my initial plan would be for Shio-chan to use her vines to catch as many people she can with her vines going underground. Juzo-kun will soften the ground that we are standing in so when multiple balls come our way we can easily evade them. Kosei-kun would trap people who are throwing balls at our backs, and for extra precautions, Monoma-kun would copy Kosei's quirk." everyone was quiet it was an easy to follow plan but of course, some would feel useless. "Wait... You said initial plan..." bowing her head, Izumi fiddled with her fingers. "There's a very high chance that we will get separated... So... I was thinking... I'd somewhat sacrifice myself--" without letting her finish, everyone have their disapproving opinions. "Izumi-chan!! We all need to pass this exam!! We will defeat class A remember?!?!" Monoma who was actually sitting next to Izumi was chopping her head repeatedly. "B-but you haven't let me finish!!"

Izumi took a breath and explained her plan "What I mean is, I'll be a decoy. I'm sure we'll be separated so when that happens, I'll be leading enemies to the center of the stadium. Awase-kun! Remember that technique I tried on you?" upon hearing this, Awase sweated bullets. "You're going to--!!!" seeing the reaction, everyone felt intrigued. "While leading the enemies to the center, I'll release my technique. I release spores that can confuse the enemies. By the time I get to the center of the stadium, I'll play a whistle. You'll hear it but you won't be affected, I tried it once with onii-chan and I found out that only those who are affected by my confusion are the only ones that can fall asleep."  it was a nice plan, but while Izumi would be doing that, they would need to fend for themselves. "It's very risky... Are you sure you don't want any backup?"

Scratching the back of her head sheepishly, Izumi nodded her head. "To be honest I'd like a long ranged backup so they won't be affected by my Confusion." "I'll go." "Yanagi-chan?!" "It's okay, I'll mostly be invisible. When they get close to Izumi that's when I'll strike" "So manly!!"

-flashback end-

Izumi's pursuers looked around seeing multiples Izumis, "W-what's going on?!" they were all using their quirks randomly until they heard a whistle. Slowly but surely they all fell down, asleep. 'One of my new technique! Grass Whistle!'

In different directions, class B and other participants heard the gentle whistle and started to run towards the sound.

------------------
OKAY! CHAPTER 38 done!! I love you guys! If you all haven't seen my post in my board...  Go read it then, you're in for a shock. Also I'm gonna ve waiting for your comment on that post. Should I put this on hiatus or sequel? You choose.