Let The Games Begin!

En başından başla

Cavelle:

Raina:

Elentiya:

Elentiya:

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You look like hell, Y/N." Eryx's voice said behind me, and I imagined her leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed over her perfectly proportionate chest. I ignore her, pressing the tip of my quilt against the vellum paper with unintended pressure. I haven't savored a wink of sleep since last night after being kidnapped by the blond stranger; no, I've been formulating arrow poisons and sharpening my knives. "Hello? Earth to Y/N."

My sister claps her hands with a thundering reverberation, snapping me back to reality. I blink, my lids heavy as a setting sun. "You knew that I was leaving today-" I murmur, and I feel Eryx take an intake of breathe. "Yet you didn't tell me."

"How did you know that?" She wheezes out, and I finally turn my full gaze on her. Her hands are fists at her sides, and the beautiful maiden can't conceal the slight tremble washing over her body.

I shrug. "Never mind, I don't know why I expected you to be anything less than a snake."

She stares at me, tight-lipped. An awkward blanket of silence descends upon us until she opens her mouth again and forces the words out, "I'm warning you now, little girl. You don't understand anything. But more than anything, I want you to know your place, goddammit. You are dirt compared to me, you mean absolutely nothing. That is why our parents are sending you to Velimore. If you die, no one will care." She straightens, a nasty smirk on her face. "Now be a good girl and get dressed, you look like shit."