1

Anika walked towards her home remincing her moments with shivaay. She was lost,hurt,agony ,pain but why??shivaay and she never shared a relationship then why?nor shivaay had promised her?then why ?she was confused with her own thoughts. Then why his words"woh ladki mere liye kabhi ho hi nahi sakti om,uske paas na naam hai na khoon hai na khaandaan aree usse toh apne ma baap ka tak pata nhi . Pata nhi kiski galti ya phir" he was stopped by om angrily responding,"bas shaivaay. Teri soch itni ghati..."but was cut off by shivaay"oh plz om tu us ek bahari ladki ke liye mujhse jhagad raha hai aur waise bhi tumlogo ko tia se problem kya hai woh ek achhe khaandaan se hai aur hamare business ka merger hoga aur woh mere standard ki hai samjha. Aur agar tu uski woh bekar ki baatton mein aa ke tia pe shakk kar raha hai toh mat kar usse tia se jealousy hai aur jagah lena chahti hai, ek oberoi hone ka guroor chahiye. Nihayti ghatiya soch hai aur chal hai uska aur waise bhi us jaisi middleclass tu expect bhi kya karta hai. Aur abhi meri kuchh der mein shaadi hai." These words echoed in her ear. This was destined to be shivaay and tia then why his words pricked her. Was it love?no no it cannot be . He was a beast and her head spun because ...a drop of tear fell from her eyes and she was shocked to see it why was she shedding tears. She just determined to never this feeling ever came back. She would go far away and start a fresh. She had her whole life with sahil with this determination she started walking towards her house with determination when lights shined and before she could make out her body flew and THUP!....
_____________________________________
2 years later...
A mansion is shown where a lady is shown working and a boy following her and she got irritated.
-bas karo maahir maine kaha na ke mujhe kaam hai ... (yes the boy is maahir sehgal)
M- par anu jaan plz ek baar (yes she is anika)
A-suno maahir tumhe pata hai na ...
M- haan pata hai ki aaj mehndi hai..
Circling his hands around her waist. Leaning closer to her ears he whispered huskily .
-woh bhi hamari. Ek toh tum dulhan ho kar saara kaam kar rahi ho.
A-(turning her head towards him and putting her hands on his chest said lovingly) lekin tumhe pata hai na ki aaj bahut daare log aayenge woh bhi tumhaare business partners isliye main chahti hun ki koi kami na rahe samjhe.
M (cupping her face)- anu tum meri itni fikra karti ho . Tumne mujhe badla . Mujhe phir se jeene ki wajah di hai. (Holding her hands tightly) i love you and kabhi bhi tumhe dukh nhi dunga.
A (with teary eyesand lovingly smiled )- maahir tumne mujhe bahut kuchh sikhaya main toh ab pehle jaisi khoobs....khair phir bhi tumne mujhe chuna jabki tumhe dusri aur achhi ladki...
M (putting his fingerson her lips)-shhh... tumhe pata haina ki tum bahut beautiful andar se aur bahar dono se samjhi.
To lighten up her mood
M-par haan tum romance bahut poor ho sachhi.
Anikaa laughed out loud ... maahir kept looking at her mesmerized..
_________________________________
Oberoi mansion
Shivaay's room:
Shivaay was sitting and staring at the moon. It reminded him of her chaand bracelet and of the time spent with her. He missed her. What was he thinking. He has a wif...oops!used to have a bloody gold digger .. he cannot even call her his wife. Bloody Tia. He always disliked anika but now he was angry at her as she proved him The shivaay singh oberoi wrong! Alas he cannot even blame her when had he listened to her. He was too blind with her flaws that he never could look at her beautiful soul. He wanted her to come ang engulf him in a hug where he would be at peace. But she had left.. the words spoke by her neighbours echoed "woh uska toh accident hua tha phir ek din koi aadmi aake uski ghar ki chaabiyan hame de ke chale gaye." Yes after his wedding he had gone to meet her with her payment. Not only that but also to get a glimpse of her as he had not seen her neither during his wedding nor the day since that. But when he found her house locked and listening the words from the neighbour he was devasted and restless and wanted to know her whereabouts and tried every means to trace her but as if she had disappeared into thin air. Since that day he would come infront of her house and waited for her to come at least on any day . Days turned months and months turned years.  His relationship with tia also had turned rocky. He many a times imagined anika on tia's place and felt peace but it was a dream. Tia had already created a ruckus in the mansion in the initial days she tried to impress all the members of his family including shivaay and after 3 weeks or so her mask of understanding and caring daughter in law slipped  . She had started behaving strangely and even lashed out at omru for always wanting shivaay. Though he and tia had a huge argument over it causing his mother taking her side and then another argument in oberoi mansion.  Dadi had kept herself aloof from everyone and himseld too. Tia had started coming home late , but on his mother's insistance tried to mend his relationship with her and thought to take the next step by consummating their marriage though he was always hesitated but they had to take it some day. Though in the back of her head always he had anika and imagined tia to be anika . But his happiness lasts only for few seconds as reality strikes him. Tia always found an excuse to avoid making him suspicious and investigating her and finding her truth with robin aka dushyant (same as serial) and all he could do was regret. It was followed by hell lot of dramas and resulting in huge losses incurred by the oberois as kapoors were fraud and bankrupt. That time shivaay was so distraught that even though his brothers were there and supported him but he still needed comfort who would engulf him in a hug and protect him. He remembered how anika had once sacrificed her self respect diring gayatri murder case. He was at loss how he married a wrong girl because of her nkk and on the other side anika without nkk had protected him ,his family,loved his brothers but....
That day he for the first time he shed tears not for the monetary loss but the loss of the one who had always haunted his dreams. He had desperately tried searching her but nothing was found. He everyday hoped to see her. He remembered om's words,"Tu jise aaj uske nkk ke liye thukra raha hai na kal tu tadpega uski ek jhalak ke liye par tab tere haath kuchh bhi lagega. Tu ne use bahut kuchh bola bas ab aur nhi. Us din tu aayega mere paas." He was at loss
At Present :
He was broughtout of his thoughts when his phone rang he picked up . It was call from his pa mishra
S- bolo mishra
M- sir aapko aaj mr. Maahir sehgal ke mehendi mein jaana hai.
He cut the call and put the mobile back. He has to go to mr. Sehgal's engagement. Maahir was an amazing business partner ,he always spoke about his fiance being the most beautiful, caring,loving and the list goes on . He tried showing shivaay her pic but he always denied only if he knew she was the one whom he was finding.
Maahir had invited him for almost all the pre wedding functions but shivaay always made an excuse. But lately he had blackmailed him into coming to his mehendi and two day after shaadi.
Shivaay had always envied him whenever he spoke about his fiance.  All he could do is to remember anika.
_________________^_^_
Sehgal mansion :
ANIKA was standing infront with the backless blouse and was thinking something when maahir back hugged her
M- kya kar rahi ho jaana ....
A-yeeh dress tumne laya hai na maahir ...
M- kya tumhe pasand nhi aaya..?
A- aisi baat nhi hai (turning around and looking down) tumhe pata hai na ki uss haadse ke baad. .aur waise bhi log kya kahenge yeh mujhpe achha nhi..
M-(putting his hand over her mouth) tumhe pata hai na mujhe logo se nhi tumse matlab hai aur tum abhi bhi aur hamesha khoobsurat rahogi.
A- par (sliding her dupatta she showed her scars) ye achha nhi lagta (lone tear escaped her eyes) mujhe bhi aur ladkiyon ke tarah...
She started sobbing
M(Cupping her face)- tumhe pata hai sirf un ladkiyon ko mat dekho tum dekho tum kitni khoobsurat ho aur woh ladkiyan tumhare baraabar ke bhi nhi hai anu..plz aaj tum ye pehnogi aur koi behes nhi
(Yes adter the accident anika was very much hurt and suffered brutual scarring all over her body with blackishness but neverthless she was stll beautiful and khidkitod)

To be cont... if u want then only
Plz do comment and vote