Chapter 14 - The Date Part 1 [edited]

Rose's POV

Steph talked the entire night about Connor. She seemed to know about everything about him and that only for a day !

After I took a shower and put my clothes, I waited for Steph, who was taking a shower, too, so we could eat something afterwards.

Suddenly my mobile buzzed. I guess it's a text.

And I was right!

A new text - Brad x
Good morning beautiful!  I'm going to pick you up at 2.30 pm. Don't wear any high heels etc. It's going to be a bit rocky and chilled!  Brad xx

I smiled after having finished with reading it. So Brad wanted me to wear something more normal then? Before braking my brain with questions 'Omg what should I wear?' I replied Brad.

To Brad x
Good morning! x Uhm okay (: where are we goin? hahah I'm so excited!  R xx

I put my mobile away and opened my suitcase.

' Who was it?', Steph asked me with her pyjs in her hands.

' Who is who ? '

' You were talking to Brad, weren't you ? '

' Whaaaaat ? How do you know ? ' I asked her confused.

' Look at your cheeks ! They are bright red. '

I blushed.

' Now tell me, what did he say ? '

' Brad told me to wear something "normal" for our date. ', I told her. 

' You are going out with him? Why haven't you told me that? ', Steph said a bit sadly.

' Because you were talking the whole night about Connor and I couldn't stop you.', I laughed. 

Steph blushed and smiled then:' Where are you going?'

' I don't know. He told that it'll be rocky and chilled. ' , I answered her. 

Steph looked in my suitcase and said irritated:' You only brought jeans, leggings, pullovers, underwear and besides your white convers, black Vans? Are you kidding me? '

' Uhm no. I was so stressed and excited that I packed what I found in my wardrobe. I totally forgot that I might be going out with Brad.', I admitted her grinning.

' I think we going to go shopping today! But let's have breakfast first! ' , she screamed excitedly. 

Our breakfast buffet was as delicious as yesterday and we couldn't stop eating again, but this time Steph forced me to stop, because we had to go shopping.

I was so glad that it only had taken us 15 minutes on foot to get into that big shopping street, because I wasn't in the mood of taking a bus or a train.

Grabbing my hand, Steph dragged me to Topshop. We really love this store and we could spend our entire day in it and buy stuff.

But unfortunately this time they were only selling glamorous dresses, not any "normal" ones! I hate it when you go shopping and you can't find the stuff you want.

I was giving up with looking for a dress or an overall when Steph began to squeal behind me. ' Oh my god!  Look at this cute overall!'

It was short and black with some lace at the cutting. It was really cute. I would call it "love-at-the-first-sight". 

'I really love it Steph! ' I thanked her and took my size. 

Afterwards we went upstairs to all the accessories and shoes to find something for my overall

Afterwards we went upstairs to all the accessories and shoes to find something for my overall. But there weren't any shoes which suited with it.

' Let's look then for some shoes at some other place or you can just wear your white converse!', Steph shouted and everyone could see that she's very excited and a bit crazy. That's my best friend, always loud, always happy.

We have been looking for shoes for almost an hour and it's already 1 o'clock, when I looked into a shop window and saw the perfect shoes!

' Wait Steph! I think I found the perfect shoes for my overall! ', I squeaked. It's really difficult to describe them but I'll try. They were some black leather Espadrilles with some plateau. Actually, I really like them, because they would make me a bit taller, since everyone is taller than me, even my younger sister who is 13. 

Steph and I stormed in that shoe store and I tried that shoes

Steph and I stormed in that shoe store and I tried that shoes. For my luck they suit me , so I bought them immediately.

'Oh shit, Rose! It's 2 o'clock and we aren't even at the hotel! ', Steph shouted that everyone around us looked at us.

Like two weirdos we grabbed our hands and ran back to our hotel. I wanted to do a short break in our room, because I couldn't breath anymore, because of the running, when Steph shouted: ' You aren't allowed to do a break! You have to change your clothes and we have to do your make up! '

It seemed that she's more excited than me, which I found really cute of her.

I took the quickest shower ever ( 7 minutes! ) and put on my new clothes.

' Brad has called and said he would be here in 5 minutes! ', Steph shouted from her bed. Oh no!  I haven't even applied my make up! I hate stress.

And for my hair I have less time! I thought of straighten them. 

I applied as fast as I could some eyeliner, ruge and lipgloss and ran to Steph to straighten my hair.

' Even though you had 20 minutes to make ya ready,  you look stunning! ', Steph squealed and hugged me.

I grabbed my purse and my light grey jacket and went downstairs to the lobby. 

Bradley was standing near by the reception and was tipping something on his mobile. Gosh, I started to get nervous only by looking at him. 

Then he looked away from it to look out for me and here I was, standing and starring at him. But  Bradley noticed me immediately that he looked straight into my eyes and smiled.

' Hi Brad!', I greeted him, waving.

Brad couldn't stop starring at me which made me blush. C'mon Rose!

' Hey beautiful! ' he said peeking my cheek  that made my tummy flutter.

We went to his car and he opened the passengers door, so I could go inside. 'Thank you' I blushed shyly and Brad ran over to the driver's side.

'Where are we going now?', I asked him curiously. 

' Have you already had lunch?'

I totally forgot to eat something during our shopping trip! So, I shook my head.

' How about having lunch at mine? We can cook something', Brad suggested and I nodded.

Hi!

I'm really happy to see how many people read my story ! It's so amazing how many readers I have x

Guys , you are the best!

Okay, I guess you are thinking 'Brad's and Rose's date is only having lunch at his house? '

No! just wait! I have decided to write this date in 2-3 chapters!  ;)

I was also thinking of doing a chapter only about Steph and Connor but idk.

Please vote and comment!  xx

Next update is maybe on Saturday or earlier ;)

See ya soon  x