Chapter 3 [edited]

Rose's POV
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I will go to England and find Brad."

I didn't know how, but I had to go away from here.

I grabbed my mobile off my bed and tipped Steph a message, telling her that we needed to plan our trip.

Steph replied me some seconds later and I could tell you that she was really excited about it.

Now going back to Brad.

Should I tell him about my plans or just wait?

I went online on iMessage and checked if he was online. And he was.

 And he was

I couldn't tell him my plans. It was an idea, a wish, a dream, but not reality. It would be like telling your best friend that her favourite celebrity was invited to her birthday party, which was lied. You get what I mean?

 You get what I mean?

Simply Red is an old British band, which I like quite a lot. I don't want to call myself as old-fashioned, but their songs reminded me to my childhood. My dad fancied them very much that somehow I kinda got used to listening to them.

Of course I do like other bands too.

Exactly in that moment my Dad entered my room and said:' Urgh! Why do you always have to have your mobile in your hands while you are using your laptop?! I really can't understand you!', and took me my mobile away.

Now Brad had no idea what I wanted to tell him. And until I get my mobile again, I think Brad had to wait until tomorrow.

So I went back to my desk and continued with studying until I felt asleep.

********* the next day ********

I hoped that my dad would give me back my mobile the next day but unfortunately he wouldn't. Sometimes it was better to accept it than to fight against it.

As soon as I entered my classroom Steph embraced me and took out of her bag an envelope.

'What's that?', I asked her.

'Ok that might sound strange now, but yesterday I wrote down the whole plan. For example: How could you escape from your house without your parents knowledge? Isn't this exciting? ', she barely squeaked.

'Hahahh calm down. My birthday is in a month, so we still have time to organise this.', I told her laughing.

'But with all the school stuff we are losing time sweetie', she said. In that point she was right, but I also didn't want to make ourselves false hopes.

Right after school I went to that corner shop where I work four times the week. Mrs Burton was a very nice and cute old woman. She was the owner of that shop.

'Hello, darling. How was school today?', she asked me friendly.

'Hello Ma'am. It was as usual exhausting.', I answered her while going to the counter.

'In a month is your 18th birthday. Isn't this amazing? I particularly saw you growing up and now you're a young woman. What are your plans for that special day?', she spoke to me while I was checking the shelves next to me.

'Hahah yes. My best friend and I are thinking of going to England and visit there a friend of mine. But that's a crazy idea, you know. It's an impossible dream.', I told her.

'Do you think your parents would allow you to travel there? ', she wanted to know.

'Actually, they don't even know my plans, because I know they will never allow me to do this. But I was thinking that when I turn 18, I'm an adult and from that moment on I can do whatever I want.', I answered.

'Hmm . . . I know your parents are kind of special and it's difficult not to do what they want. And this friend, whom you are thinking of visiting, where does he live and from where do you know him?', she interrogated me.

'He's from Birmingham. We've been knowing each other for more than 3 years and he has been there when I was sad or happy. Being more precisely, we met through the internet? The sad thing is that we never had the opportunity to meet in real life. That's why I've been thinking of meeting him and maybe it's the right moment now.', I explained her.

Mrs Burton seemed to be thinking about something. Honestly, I would do the same, because hello? He's a guy from the internet? I don't want to call Brad a paedophile or something like that because I know he isn't. There are many proves that he wasn't one.

Some moments later Mrs Burton answered:' I think I'm going to help you. You are such a kind and intelligent girl. Do you have the money to pay your ticket to England? ' I shook my head, telling her that I didn't have the exactly sum of money.

'Well, what do you think if I give you the rest of the money as your birthday present? You have been working here so well for 7 years.', she suggested.

'Oh my god, thank you so much! You don't know how much you helped me with that! Thank you so much! ', I screamed and hugged her happily.

This was the first time I started to believe in my crazy birthday dream.

Heyyy :)

Hope you enjoyed it although it was only a filler. :)

What do you think happens in the next chapter?

Why do you think Brad asked Rose what was her favourite song?

I have so many ideas for that story :)

Please comment and vote ♥

Next update is soon :D

Xxxx

(October 1st, 2017)