Back together

The year passed and every one is tired of the whole thing so they told them to meet at Yasmin's parent's house where they first met.

Yasmin: Do I really have to talk to him?

Maria: Yes!! you have made this man suffer for a year. I know you miss him, the kids need miss him. I know he hurt you to the core because he was your first at many things and he was your dream come true.

Prince came in and his family and her family was in the room:

Jada: It broke my heart when I heard what happened and when I looked into her eyes, I saw the hurt and pain in her. You two were the model of what a married couple looked like.

Jacob: I know that you still love him baby girl. He made a HUGE mistake but he owned up to it. A real man owns his mistakes and tries to correct them, and he has.

As every one went around telling how they fell about them and how they were before this went down. Then it was Yasmin's turn.

Yasmin: What you did to me was heartbroken and I was hurt for so long. I do miss you and I love you with all my heart, so,,

Prince: So....???

Yasmin gets up and pulls him then she makes out then stops

Prince: What does this mean..

Yasmin: One last chance..

Prince picks her up and spins her around and every one cheered and hugged them..

Yasmin: I love you so so so so so so so so much..

Prince: Come to the house and show me

* a month later*

Yasmin:(throws up then falls on the floor) Michael!!!!

Prince: Yes baby?

Yasmin: I don't feel so hot..

Prince: What's the matter?