Chapter 73 - Peter Pettigrew

Start from the beginning

"Where's Belle?" I asked.
"The dog. Where is it?" Harry asked.
"It's a trap! He's the dog! He's an animagus." Said Ron, pointing at the door.

We followed the paw print revealing Sirius Black and Belle.
"Guys!" she said.

"Are you all right?" I asked.
She nodded and stood beside me.

Sirius had this stare at Harry. Then Hermione pulled him behind.
"If you want to kill Harry, you have kill us to." She said.
"No, only one will die tonight" he said.

"Then it will be you!" Harry pushed Hermione away and charged at Sirius.
"Wait." I said. But...too late.

"Hehehe, are you really going to kill, Harry?" Said Sirius. Then Lupin came in.

"Expelliarmus!"

Harry's wand flew off of his hands and Lupin shooed him away. Then Dad came in.

"Dad?" Belle and I said at the same time.
He looked at us, with a expression on his face.

Then he followed Lupin.

"Well, Well, Sirius. Looking after ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within." said Lupin.
"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you? Remus?" said Sirius.
Lupin lowered his wand and helped him up. They gave each other a friendly hug.
"I got him." said Sirius.
"I know." replied Lupin.
"Let's kill him." Sirius said.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time! You've been his friend! He's a werewolf! That's why his been missing classes." Cried Hermione.
"How long have you known?" Lupin asked.
"Since Professor Snape sent the essay." Hermione replied.

"Well, Hermione, you're the brightest witch that I ever met."

Then Sirius started to get really impatient.

"Enough talk Remus, Come on! Lets just kill him!"
"Wait!" Dad exclaimed.
"I'VE DONE MY WAITING!! 12 YEARS OF IT....IN AZKABAN! AND YOU KNOW IT, JIMMY. AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT YOU'RE TWIN DAUGHTERS KNOW THE TRUTH!!!" Sirius shouted.

"The truth?!" Belle and I asked.
Dad looked away, not making eye contact.

"Appa!" Belle cried.

Still no eye contact.

"Fine, kill him." Lupin have his wand to Sirius.

"But wait one minute, Harry needs to know why." Lupin added.
"I know why. You betrayed my parents! You're the reason that they're dead." Harry exclaimed.
"No, Harry, someone did betrayed your parents even my wife, Kelly." Dad said.
"And he's supposed to be the one who is dead." Lupin said.

"Who was it then?!" Harry asked.
"Peter Pettigrew! He's in this room, right now!" Sirius replied.

"Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play--"
"Expelliarmus!" Snape came in, disarming Sirius.

We were surprised about that.

"Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you. I told Dumbledore you helped your old friend into the castle and now here's the proof." said Snape.

"Brilliant Severus. Always coming in and making assumptions, now if you'll excuse us. Remus, Jimmy and I have unfinished business to." said Sirius.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you." Snape said, pointing his wand at Sirius.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set." said Sirius.

Dad snickered at that.
"That never gets old." he said.

"I could do it, you know. Bring you to the Dementors. They're so longing to see you, giving you the Dementor's Kiss."  Snape hissed.
"Severus, please." Lupin said.

"After you." Snape said. And then he gestured us to leave.
but instead....
"Expelliarus!" Harry send a spell to Snape.

"Harry, what did you just do?" Said Ron.
"You've attacked a teacher." Said Hermione.
"Not to mention with my wand!" I snapped.

Belle was too shocked about that.

"Tell me about Pettigrew." Harry demanded.
"He went to school with us and we thought that was our friend." Said Lupin.
"No, Pettigrew's dead! You killed him." Said Harry as he was pointing wand at Sirius.
"No, he didn't, I thought so too, until you mention that he was in the map." Replied Lupin.
"That map was lying then." Harry said.

"Harry, I know this all confusing, but Pettigrew's alive." Dad said.
"Then where is he?" Harry asked.
"Pettigrew's alive and he's right there." Sirius pointed at Ron.

"Me? He's mental!" Ron said.
"Not you. Your rat." Sirius said.
"But Scabbers has been in my for---"
"12 years. He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Sirius interrupted him.
"So what." Replied Ron.
"All that left was his finger." Harry said.
"Pettigrew cut his own finger, and making it look like I cut it. And then he transformed into a rat." Sneered Sirius.
"Show me." Said Harry.

"But before we show you...." Sirius looked at Dad.
"They have the right to know, Jimmy." he said.

Dad looked at us, sadly.

"I know two never knew your mother....she did die for the sake of the clan. But, before you two were born....Pettigrew told the Dark Lord our hideout, that's when your mother was about to be in labor. War started rapidly. You two were born, right before she was killed." Dad said.
"So, you're saying..." I started.
"Yes, darling. The Dark Lord murdered your mother. That's why the three of us are after Pettigrew." Dad said.

I felt a tear running down on my cheek. And Belle was on the ground, while Hermione comfort her.
"Let's show, Harry." Dad said.

Sirius grabbed Scabbers and it was trying to escape.
"Leave him alone!" Ron said.

Dad and Lupin sends spells, but somehow they kept on missing. And on last shot...Dad got him and there he was...Peter Pettigrew.