Demonic Love

Sesshomaru and I were walking down a forest path back to our tribe where we had left Rin and Jaken to look into so demon problems after having just run into Inuyasha and the rest of his group. I didn't have any problem with Inuyasha or the fact that he was only a half demon but Sesshomaru hated him with every ouns of his being. "Why do you hate Inuyasha so much?"

"You know why Rize, and I'd rather you not talk about him," he said coldly and I only sighed. Sesshomaru had a hatred for many things but if there was anyone that could make him show any kind of emotion toward anything, it was me. Not only was I his twin sister but also his lover and mate.  It's very rare that twins are born among our tribe but when they are, they're bonded together as mates to produce pure hairs. We already have a son named Ayato and a daughter named Azula who remained at home as well. I looked up and noticed that the sun was starting to set "It's getting late, my love. Let's find somewhere to rest for the night."

"If we keep walking we can make it home faster." Sesshomaru said without even a glance at me.

I gripped his Kimono making him stop and look back at me "If we make it home Azula won't give us any alone time."

A smile spread across Sesshomaru's face then he grabbed my arm and pulled me close so that we stood chest to chest with his other hand tilting my chin up to look at him. "Is alone time with me the only reason you want to stop for the night?"

I smiled back at him and put my arms around his neck "Maybe," I ran my claws through his long hair causing him to close his eyes and sigh "Just maybe, I want to make love under the stars again."

"If that is what you want, love." He said then kissed my lips softly. We found a nice spot under a large cherry blossom tree and Sesshomaru took part of his Kimono off laying it down for me along with his fur. As he finished undressing I stood and watched the starry sky.

As I watched a shooting star shot across the sky "A shooting star, make a wish my love." I said then was caught off guard as he wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

"I already have everything I would wish for," he said then bit my neck drawing blood but then licked it away. "What is your wish, my love?" One of his hands took hold of the sash of my Kimono and pulled it from my waist.

I turned to him with my Kimono barely hanging on my body and caressed his face that was draped in the moonlight. This was how I liked to see him, bare under the light of the moon with love in his eyes. "I wish for another child," I answered and Sesshomaru only smiled pushing my kimono off my shoulders making it pool around my feet.

He picked me up and laid me on the ground with my head resting on his fur "Then we will make another child," He said then kissed me deeply with passion that has never once over the years gone out. Our love knew no bounds and we where perfect together. Both our demonic souls and our bodies fit perfectly with the others and I loved it. It was so intoxicating that in the peck of our love we turned into animals letting our demon souls take over and tried to devour each other. 

Sesshomaru's hand slid down my body ever so slowly and made it's way to my heated core. He rubbed his hand up and down my folds causing me to moan into his kiss and to grip onto his shoulder's to prepare myself for what was coming next.  He Finley released my lips and our eyes connected. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are in the light of the moon?"

"A few times," I said then let out a gasp when he slid one of his long fingers into my heat. I let out a small whimper as I tried to move my hips up into his hand to get more friction but he held them in place on the ground. "Sesshomaru, please, I need more." 

"You're very eager tonight, Rize." He said then began to kiss my neck as he slipped another finger inside me. "I thought you liked a bit of fourplay?" 

"I do," I whined out and tried once more to move my hips up to meat his figures but he stopped me once again. "But I want you so bad." I let out another breathy moan as his figures moved faster. "I don't want your figures inside me, Sesshomaru."

"What do you want inside you?" He asked as our eyes locked once again. 

"I want your cock inside me." I answered and ran my figures throw his long white hair with my claws brushing against his scalp making him sigh. With my other hand I pulled his away from my heat and brought it to my mouth licking my essence off of them. Once I let his hand go he pushed my same long white hair from my face and pulled me up into a kiss. With his other hand, he reached down between us and lined himself up to my entrance then gently pushed inside. My grip on his shoulder tightened and my claws dug into his skin as he pulled out then back in a few times before our love turned animalistic. 

Sesshomaru let out a low growl and gripped my hips roughly. "How are you still so damn tight?" He asked as he began to move at a faster pace. "I love you, Rize."

"I... Love you... Too-Ahh! Sesshomaru!" I let out a small scream at the pace that he set and moved my hips up to meet his thrusts in hopes to go even faster but it was difficult for either of us to move much faster in our current position. "Sesshomaru, I want to go faster." I said in a breathy moan making him smile down at me.

"As you wish, my love." He said as he pulled out of me and I waisted no time at all getting on all fours eagerly waiting for him to pernitrate me again. I felt one of his hands grip onto my hips and the other slowly cress my naked body then grab a hand full of my ass making me squeak out of anticipation.  "Sometimes I don't know which of your forms is more beautiful." He pulled me up pressing my back against his chest and the hand that was holding my hip trailed up my body slowly and grasped my breast. "This form with it's beautiful features or your breath taking daiyōkai form." 

He nuzzled his face into my neck as I wrapped one arm back around his head grabbing his hair and nuzzled him back. "Oh Sesshomaru, you always know exactly what to say to make me blush." 

"It's true though." He said then started to kiss my neck and he pushed his hard member into my wet heat making a gasp escape my lips. He pulled out then pushed back in a few times then he bit down on my neck drawing blood. He pushed me back down to all fours and began a quick peace. His hands gripped my hips roughly and his claws dug into my skin making me moan out in bliss. 

"Oh, Sesshomaru!" I shouted as he pounded into me mercilessly. "Ahh! Fuck!" As he pushed in and out I pushed my ass back into him to add more pleasure and speed. The only thing that could be heard was skin slapping skin and both of our demonic growls. I could feel the demon inside me trying it's hardest to break free and I tried to fight it but I was losing. 

"Rize," Sesshomaru growled out and pushed deeper inside me then pulled out and pushed back in as deep as he could then stopped. He let out another loud growl and spilled his seed inside me causing my own release to wash over me. "I love you," He said as he pulled me back up against him. 

I turned my head to look at him the best I could and saw his demonic red eyes slowly changing back to their humanoid form and I knew that mine where doing the same. "I love you too, Sesshomaru." 

He kissed my lips the best he could and rubbed his hands up my body once more then went to pull out causing me to let out a yelp. "Looks like you're getting your wish, my love. It would appear that we are stuck together." Sesshomaru tried to lay us down as easily as he could since we where stuck with him lying behind me and his arms wrapped around me protectively and we drifted into sleep.