-last minute entries-

It's September, it's a new month, and that means we have to start closing the entry season! The last day of the entry season will be September 15th. After that, no more entries will be accepted for any of the genres, whether it still has slots to be filled or not.

All participants, please check the 'accepted entries' chapter to see if your genre is in danger of being cancelled. Multiple genres don't have enough entries to even be close to the 15-entry mark, and all the 'endangered' genres have a ✖ next to it. For all genres who have around 15 entries (Ex. 14 entries, 13, entries, etc.) will still participate. 

Now, you might be wondering what happens if by the end of the entry season, your genre is still not close to the 15 mark.

It will be kicked out of the competition.

But...all participants in the endangered genres have until September 15th to tag their fellow Wattpadians/spread the word and help fill up the empty slots.

And hopefully it doesn't have to come to this: If by the last day, the genre is still not making the 15-entry mark, then the above applies. It's kicked out. We'll let all the participants of those genres make a final decision: to be drawn out of the competition or to switch their entry to another un-endangered genre with one or two empty slots that they see fit.

For participants in endangered categories, you have from now until the 15th to spread the word. If the 15th rolls around and your genre is not meeting the required number of entries (somewhere close to 15), please private message us and let us know your decision. 

As for these last minute entries, we will not be checking if they followed us or not, but just keep in mind that you will not get any updates etc. if you don't. :)

Thank you, you beautiful pineapples!