"I'm going in to get a shower" Henry says getting out.

"Me too. Been in here too long" James says climbing out the pool.

"Wait for me" Maddie says chasing them.

Regina looked across to Emma. She lifted herself onto the side and sat on it.

"I should get out too"

"Why? Come on. Stay" Emma smirked.

"No. I should go" Regina says standing up.

"Fine" Emma says as she got out. "Don't let the door hit you on the way in" Emma says in a snarky voice.

"Don't stare at my ass as I leave" Regina replied looking over her shoulder.

Emma laughed and walked over to Regina. They rapped themselves in a towel and went into the house. They went upstairs and down the hall to Emma's room.

"See ya at dinner" Emma says smiling.

"See you" Regina says as she turned around. Emma grabbed her towel and pulled it of her body. She laughed and threw it back to Regina. "God your such a child"

"But I'm your child now" Emma smirked.

"No your not... and you never will be"

Emma winked and walked into her room. Regina smiled a little and went into her room. She got a shower and changed into clothes. She put jeans and a black top on.

Meanwhile Emma showered and got into her signature look. Blue jeans. Cream top. Red leather jacket. She looked into the mirror and braided her wet hair in two plats each side. She left her room and went to the kitchen.

"Hola señor. Yo querer este plato Por favor" Emma says speaking Spanish to the chef while point at a dish on the menu. I want this dish please.

"Sí señoretta" he smiled.

"Gracias" Emma replied smiling.

She then went to the lounge and turned the tv on. Next to her sofa was a speaker box. She pushed the button and leaned towards it.

"Regina. Henry. Maddie and James. Meet me in the lounge when your all ready so you can pick what you want for dinner" she says into the box.

They all heard and the kids came running out there rooms. They made there way downstairs and found the lounge. Emma smiled at them and they sat on the sofa next to her. The chef came in and handed them menus.

"Can I have a burger please" henry asked the chef.

"Ow he doesn't speak very good English" Emma says awkwardly. She looked at the chef who looked at her. "Ese Plato" she says as Henry points at his dish.

"Sí" the chef smiled.

"Ese Plato" James says pointing at his dish.

"Try este. Ese means that. Este means this. Este Plato is what you say to him" Emma giggled.

"Este Plato" Maddie says point on the menu.

"Sí. Sí" the chef smiled.

"Gracias señor" Emma says smiled.

The chef walked away and the kids looked at little shocked.

"You speak Spanish" henry questioned.

"Sí" Emma nods.

"Mum speaks Spanish" Maddie states.

"Yeah. She's fluent Spanish" James adds.

"Really? I know lots of Spanish but definitely not fluent" Emma laughed. "How old are you all anyway"

"I'm 15 and these two are 13" Henry replied.

"So your all grown up. What do you like to do"

"I play football and a little soccer" henry says.

"I play soccer" James says.

"I also play soccer" Maddie adds.

"I use to play soccer. I played with the boys since I had skills. I have a soccer pitch out back. It's a little further than the pool. I'll show you tomorrow" Emma says making them excited.

Regina walked over and stood in the doorway. She walked in and they all smiled at her.

"Hi mum. You look pretty" James says as she sat down.

"Thank you sweetie" she says before kissing his head.

"cocinero" Emma says into the speaker. Chef. A few seconds later her chef walked in. "Hola" Emma says before gesturing to Regina. "He only speaks Spanish"

"Gracias" Regina says taking the menu. "puedo obtener la estaca Por favor" she says smiling. Can I get the stake please?

"Sí"

"Gracias" Regina smiled giving the menu back.

"It won't take to long for them to cook. Watch whatever you want" Emma says handing the remote to Henry.

"Can we watch big bang theory" he asked.

"Yes" Regina laughed.