Chapter 33 Natasha the Dominatrix

The next day came and Natasha was still snoozing Draco can't wait to see Natasha play the role of the dominatrix this evening. He ordered blueberry waffles butter syrup crispy crunchy bacon on the side and orange juice to drink he even asked for their snuggle mugs. A night of rising him for six hours has worn them both out even she was still sleeping it was 8:30am he figured she needed the rest. He figured today would be good day for a movie day he'd watch any movie of her choosing. Even if it's something scary. He wondered what made her love muggle horror movies Snape was scary as it was especially to everyone I guess with her being his daughter he'd figure nothing could scare her other than loosing her father or the dark lord.

Draco began peppering her with kisses he wants her to wake up so they can have breakfast and perhaps Natasha can practice being a domitrix. Draco smirked as he peppered her with his kisses he liked the idea of her practicing as a dominatrix. Natasha stirred in his arms and moaned as he peppered her with kisses he figured she'd wake soon he wants her to eat and try practice being a sexy dominatrix since Narcissa and Lucius are gonna be watching. Natasha moaned and slowly fluttered her eyes open. Her eyes adjusting to the morning light she saw Draco's face hovered over hers she smiled at him and kissed his lips and spoke to him.

"Mmm good morning my dark prince. How's my sexy dark prince this morning?" Natasha asked him coiling her arms around his neck Draco answered her.

"Good morning as well my sexy dark princess. I am wonderful this morning thank you for asking. How's my beautiful sexy dark princess this morning?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Still somewhat sore between my legs this morning but other than that I feel great. I woke up and saw a sexy face leaning over me smirking at me." Natasha said to him Draco smirked at her again and leaned down and kissed her lips Draco spoke to her.

"I ordered breakfast for us early this morning darling. I thought it'd be nice if we have breakfast in bed and you practice on being a dominatrix after you take your healing potion." Draco said smirking at her Natasha gave a smirk of her own and spoke to him.

"Sounds good we'll go down for dinner. We can tell your parents we watched a muggle movie and I was gonna get you to understand muggles and their films." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Actually I was hoping we could watch a muggle movie later on this afternoon like after lunch. We can watch any film you want." Draco said to her Natasha smiled at him and took the other vial of red healing potion the blue healing potion was for her to take after lunch as she took the red healing potion the pain from last night started healing her some she still had some pain which will subside after lunch. Draco called for Willy and Willy appeared Draco asked Willy to bring up the breakfast he ordered at 8:00am this morning. Willy nodded and took off for the kitchens. Willy came back with their breakfast it was blueberry waffles with crispy crunchy bacon on the side and butter and syrup as well as a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice and their snuggle mugs. Willy put it all on a big tray and gave them plates and silverware and took off until he's called again.

Natasha and Draco filled their plates with waffles they were nice warm and fluffy and had nice big blueberries Natasha and Draco added butter and syrup to their waffles and began eating them. Natasha loved breakfast dishes. She was almost as bad as Ron when it came to food Natasha loved food and great meals but Ron loved eating all the time but during the last five years she hasn't eaten as much as she has in the past. Sometimes she skips lunch especially if she's had a big breakfast she'll skip lunch and have a big dinner and then have some dessert. She loved all kinds of breakfast dishes like fried eggs scrambled eggs bacon toast waffles pancakes basically a big breakfast that will last until dinner time.

Natasha finished her waffles and headed for the crunchy crispy bacon. There was a big plate of it the house elves must've made two pounds of bacon for breakfast this morning she out out a pound for herself and left the other pound to Draco. Draco poured orange juice into their snuggle mugs his mug was green on top and black on the bottom with a silver snake handle even his initials DM were in silver. Natasha's mug was all red with a gold handle and her initials ND done in gold. Draco filled her mug first Natasha took a long sip of her juice she was rather thirsty from her waffles. She finished her juice and filled her mug again and took another sip. Her juice was good.