The Beach

I considered myself lucky that I got to spend this beautiful summer day at the beach. Of course it was a little less beautiful because my mother made me bring my little brother. The kid did occupy himself with building sandcastle sand and splashing in the ocean though. That left me to work on my art peacefully. I loved to draw, and considered myself pretty good at it. I think it's so neat to go to museums and look at art. Where it's preserved and kept beautiful.
Only someone had to come along and ruin the drawing I was working on as of right now. Sand went all over my lap, canvas, and some even got in my face. A growl bubbled in my throat, as I readied myself to yell at my brother.
"Daiski you little-" I looked up ready to kill him, but instead of Daiski stood a guy about my age. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and some weird tattoo on his chest.
He rubbed the back of his head, "heheh sorry about that. Hope I didn't ruin your little doodle there, un"
"Doodle?" I shot back a little ticked off. "This is art you idiot, I've been working on it for awhile. So yeah, you should be sorry!" What a jerk, with a stupid speech impediment.
"You sound just like danna, yeah! But as a matter of fact I was testing out my art that I had placed under the sand. You just so happened to have sit on one of them, un." He chuckled. His art? He called blowing shit up art, you're kidding me right?
"Well your kind of art sucks" I told him. This seemed to hit a nerve, I saw him twitch. I couldn't help the little smirk that spread across my face.
"Why you-" he started towards me but was interrupted.
"Deidara. What are you doing?" Asked the guy, who had appeared out of nowhere behind him. He had red hair, which wasn't annoyingly bright like the other shades I had seen on people. He's eyes we're brown. He was average, and his face gave away no emotion whatsoever.
"D-Danna?" This guy Deidara said, shocked. "I was just about to show this squirt what real art is, yeah!"
"Hey I'm not a squirt, you girl-looking freak!" Wasn't the best come back, but oh well. Deidara's so called "Dana" seem a little annoyed.
"I'm sorry about my friend, he's a bit of an idiot." The guy said. He glanced down at my ruined art piece in my lap. "And I'm sorry about your art too. But we must get going now."
Before I knew it the annoying blonde was being pulled away by the odd red head. Huh, I never got his name.
Later on once the sun began to set, I decided it would be a good idea to get my brother, pack up, and get going. There weren't many people left on the beach. Where had that little brat gone?
Taking a walk down the beach, I figured Daiski would be hanging around the caves. I called out his name upon reaching the opening of a cave.
"I'm not Daiski, but I'd be more than glad to introduce myself." A deep voice came from behind me. I turned around a few teenage boys stood there. They looked drunk, or high or something.
"Is Daiski your boyfriend, sweetie? If so you should forget about him." The other said, as they began to leer toward me.
A tall one with some 5-o'clock shadow, that reeked of alcohol grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.
"Ever heard of personal space asshat?" I asked annoyed, and getting nervous.
"C'mon, be a doll and let's have some fun." This guy just wasn't listening.
"Onee-chan?" I heard a small voice say. My little brother was standing behind the weird guys.
"Daiski!" I said, relived that I had found him. But now these guys could hurt Daiski too.
"He looks a little young to be your boyfriend." How stupid can you get?
"He's not my boyfriend." I told them. One of the guys standing near my brother shoved him down into the sand. I tried to pull away from the one holding onto me but he was too strong.
"Then where is your boyfriend?" The guy holding onto me
"Right here." Someone said. The man holding onto me was kicked in the stomach and let go of me. I stumbled back and someone steadied my by shoulders.
I turned and saw the red head from earlier and Deidara, who had ruined my art!
"Hey! Don't kick me man!" The one on the ground yelled. He got up ready to attack the guy who had helped me, but before he could do anything a small white spider fell from the top of the cave and landed on his head. Then exploded.

After the dust had cleared I quickly looked around for Daiski. The men who had attacked us were lying on the ground, most likely unconscious. I spotted my brother standing next to our saviors. I briskly walked over to them.

"Thank you for saving us.." I said, and thought about how the red haired one had called himself my boyfriend.

"Oh it was nothing." Deidara threw me a victorious grin. Cocky bastard.
"C'mon Deidara, let's go."
"Wait, I never got your name!" I called to the red head. He turned and stared at me blankly.
"Sasori."
"I'm Ningyo" I told him.
"Beautiful." Sasori said. I blushed.
"Hah??!"
"Your name, it is beautiful. Like your art."