T W O

August 2nd, 2018
lowercase intended

SCREAMS AND SQUEALS were all you heard from Eris's home. the girl only scowled and has her neighbors who used to be a wrestler scared of her.

she jumped up and down until she attacked her two friends in a big hug. they wanted to tell her they couldn't breathe but decided to let her nearly kill them.

she ran outside knocked on her neighbor's door and flipped them off running back inside screaming and dancing. her roommate Harry watched her do all of this as their best friend Storm laughed.

"i'm freaking out!" she exclaimed.

"we see that, " she laughed. "i just saw you run around screaming and flipped off your neighbor."

Harry just chuckled thinking back to the time their neighbor never returned their milk. "he did steal our milk that one time, " is stealing milk a crime? he thought to himself.

"he deserved it, " Eris agreed. the blonde girl rolled her eyes at her friend and went back to looking through Instagram. "he's an asshole either way."

Storm's eyes widened when she saw one post that caught her eye. she showed it to the brunette and she practically started screaming.

how I wish she went back to death threats and arranging funerals

that one thought caused her to laugh but only for a mere second. one comment caught both of their attention and caused them both to freak out.

"have you both lost your bloody mind?" Harry asked watching as the two screamed their lungs out. "i've never seen Eris happy, is she high?"

the shorter girl glared at him and explained that she most certainly was not high. she showed him her screen but he wasn't as enthusiastic as they were.

"Tony St-Robert Downey Jr noticed you, so what?" he asked. the two girls rolled their eyes and continued flipping out.

no one understood how they were friends or all the times Eris threatened to shove them in a coffin full of nails. the girl may be small but she sure had a lot of violence in her.

today she was full of happiness and no one dared make her upset. they never wanted to see her upset so they never did and they were glad they didn't.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚ 

Why was this chapter so bad ew