She:i hv no problem...if laado agrees... I never go against her...

Ragini just nods her head in 'yes'...as there is no reason to reject him..

Mehtha :their kundlies are also matched well it seems.. The priest said its 'shiv -parvathi' like... Made for each other for ever...

Everybody is happy with this... And mehta calls DP...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Ragini goes to her room... God! What's all this... How can they accept me... I am not at all suitable to him...a simple girl.. He deserves better... He is very charming... That's what attracted me while I read that magazine...so that I remember everything about  him  till now...
His eyes were intoxicating...so I refused to look into them yesterday.. Upon that I touched him, did dressing... Shiver ran down my spine...

Is there any hidden secret..??
I should confront him...

Then radho comes in... Raghu shares the same thing to her...
But ignores her and says she is so happy for her... And started imagining how the marriage to be done...?
Where to go for shopping?

Raghu slaps her forehead... And goes to freshen up...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

In singhaniya house...

Singhaniyas have  all returned home morning... The  great lakshya,raksha-rahul have taken pleasure to go visit them that early at their dining...

Raksha-rahul were busy explaining yesterday events to shru -sharath... ".....and then she gave an injection.."

Shru-sharath started giving naughty looks to him... While lakshya was sitting embarrassed... Also,blushing...also cursing those idiot twin cousins of him...

Shruthi : bhai, u are too fast... U took our words seriously...

Sharath: the day is not so far...where we have to see live romance...

The trio goes into a flashback...few months back...

Sharath was in the kitchen and had decided to cook something special for shruthi.. 

Shru and lakshya were chit chatting on the kitchen shelf...

Suddenly, sharath gets small cut  (very very very small.... ) on his finger...while chopping veggies...
And says"ouch"...

That's all... Shru:"sharaaaaath!!!.. What did you do... Show me your hand... It's bleeding..." Tears start flowing in her eyes...
"bhai, what r u seeing... Call doctor...how much it is paining... Mummy.!!!"

But lakshya was like"what the hell!!... It's just a cut... "

Shru glares at him... And he gulps...

Sharath:yes shru... I am absolutely alright.. A Small cut... She gets calmed and suck that finger to stop bleeding... Also, kisses that... "is it paining? "

Shar :u have kissed right... Now no pain....

Both falls into an eye lock...

Lakshya looks shocked at this... "hey bhagwan, make me blind please... I can't see this over action... One asks for a doctor for a small cut... Another flirts with his own wife... Loaded romance"

Both of them come to sense and glares him...

Shru :i ll also see how your wife reacts...

Shara:also,how she handles you... You melodramatic.  

Lakshya:wait n watch u dumb heads... She would be beauty with brains unlike u ppl.. Best of the best...

Fb ends...

Shru :i had just asked for a doctor that day...

Shara:here ,she had done dressing also... How romantic...

And they hi-fi each other...

Aruna singhaniya comes there.. "I should also meet that girl... Anu has left no chance in praising her... Let me also see, how she is... "

Everybody smiles at this...

Lakshya shows her in the group pic that they had taken yesterday...

Everyone likes her...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Evening in ragini 's room...

She gets a call... Her eyes widen seeing ' lakshya maheshwari' name on truecaller...

Even radho comes at that time and gives naughty look...and encourages her to take the call... and put on loud speaker...

Raghu :hello!!
Laksh:hii ragini
In hospital ?
R:nope...at home...
L:i want to speak with u...
Can u come to Kcd at 5 pm tomorrow ?  Only if u r free...
R:oh!can  v not speak over the phone?
L:frowns at this... Oh!

Radho slaps ragini on  her head...

Ragini narrows her eyes.. "OK, no problem.. I ll meet u... Sharp 5pm"...

L:feels happy... OK then see u  tomorrow ...bye

Radho excites"omg,di...ur first date ...someone is daring enough to ask u... And she chuckles... "

Ragini is tensed "what's is that he cannot talk over the phone...?
May be to reveal his intentions...
May be to cancel this alliance...
May be he gets his girlfriend ...
...
...
..
Radho palms her forehead... 'ur intuitions r horrible... Anyway, u wanted to confront him... Take this as an opportunity... Speak out your heart...
Also, tell him about your 'may be' disease... He has the right to know... U know and chuckles at this...

Raging narrows her eyes at her... Later thinks on her words... I need to ask him...
"I am coming... "

Here, lakshya feels so different as he has called a girl  (that too his girl...) out... First time in his life... And she obliged...
I love you my Sherni...
"I am coming... "

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Done...

Thanks for ur comments.. (but I expected more...)

Do you think it's going slow...?
I just wanted to show it naturally... Any suggestion?
Always welcome...