Chapter 8

*Lauren's POV*

I feel so bad for doing what I did to Y/N. I might have lost her. I can't lose her, she's the only thing that made happy. It was 10:30 am. I gotta go talk to Her. So I texted Y/N.

To: 'My Princess'

'Y/N, can we please meet at the park? I need to talk to you! Please.'

'My Princess'

'Yeah, I'll be there in 10 mins..'

"Oh thank god!" I said in realif. 10 mins pasted and I saw Y/N. When she walked up to me, she looked so depressed. "Hey." I said, "hey.." She said head down. She sit by me and I lifted her chin. "Y/N I'm so sorry. These past days have been hard on me, You don't even understand-" I started but she cut me off. "They've been hard for you?! Are you kidding me Lauren! Did you walk in on your girlfriend in bed with someone else? No." She said. "No I didn't, but I had to deal with the fact I hurt my princess. I love you so much Y/N. I can't live without you, I'm so sorry for what I did Y/N, please give me another chance please. I've loved you since 10th grade. Through thick n thin, you'll always have my heart." I said, I started to cry, I felt like I should show her so I did, I pulled my sleeve up and showed her.

*Y/N's POV*

Lauren pulled up her sleeve and there were cuts all over her arm, I counted 10 on each arm. "Each one is when I felt bad and missed you." Lauren's said. "20 Lauren." I said. "I said I loved you and I'm sorry!" She said, I kissed the cuts and look he rdeep in the eyes. "Lauren, I'm giving you another chance. Only cause I love you and I care about our realtionship. I'm still upset. But I still love you." I said, hold her hand. "I love you Y/N." She said leaning in, we kissed. Which I missed more than a teenager going a week without their phone. "Let's go out to eat!" She said smiling. "Deal! Only if you pay." I said, as we got up and walked to the fast food restaurant. she laughed. "Anything for my babe." She said I hoped on her back.

*Mystery Persons POV*

I'd been spying on Lauren and Y/N all day. And by the way things are looking, they're back together. "Well guess i can't have her after all." I said to myself. "Even after what happened." I added. I saw them walk out of the restaurant, laughing and holding hands. Lauren and Y/N kissed. And I felt plain out jealously inside me. I layed my head back, and let a single tear fall from my eye. "They May be back together but, hell I still fucking love her." I said, starting the car and driving home.

A/N: YAY! Another chapter today. Hope you guys liked it! You guys are amazing! Tell me what you think about this chapter.

Question: Who do you think the Mystery person is?(;