Some writing I decided to create

(by the way, this is based on something I did in school, the writing not the artwork)

Who am I? A simple question with an extravagant answer! To most, I am seen as lazy, childish, talentless, and annoying to those people I say nay! For those who describe me as so are foolish. I am an artist, a photographer, a writer and much more, how dare you subject me to such words as lazy! I'll tell you what I am, I am me, and to anyone who has been put down, there is hope! There is always hope. I was once told: "to stop and smell the roses, for once they are gone so is their sweet fragrance" and I tell you from experience it's better to light the darkness than to let it consume you. I've seen most, not it all, none of us have and we never will, and I'll tell you to light someone's flame. Ignite the fire for someone who can't, help them find their way through the darkness that someone else created with their greed. Be the person to say "it's ok to hide in the dark, but don't find safety in it, for the demons lurk there". Let me be the person to express we all have problems I have them too, they hold me, like chains but I live with the hope I will be able to ignore the voices that scream for me to kill, the temptation to burn this town with a single flame, I'll tell you it's not fun, but I live for the fact that we all can make something of ourselves, legacies in the making, a legend waiting to be told, it fuels me. So I tell you please be the one to call out to the dark and pull someone out of their hell.