Beyond Stranger Things

Warning: Cringe. A LOT of cringe.

Your POV
I took a deep breath as I sat down on the chair. "We're back on another episode of Beyond Stranger Things." Jim said to no one in particular. That must be where the camera is.

"Here, we have the main four. Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin and Noah Schnapp." He pointed to them. "We also have (Y/N) (L/N) here who plays (Character's Name) in Stranger Things."

"Finally! (Y/N) has never been on one of the interviews here." Caleb said. "Yeah, this is kind of new to me." I nodded.

Time Skip lmao this is bad already

We were all talking and laughing around. I didn't really pay attention since I was lost in my thoughts.

That's when I heard my name. I Schnapp out of my thoughts and turn to Jim. "Huh? What?" I ask.

"Let's talk about your audition, shall we?" He said. My palms start to sweat. Oh gosh...

"Uh, sure." I reply. "You said that you loved Stranger Things and you had a crush on one of the characters."

"Oooh." Finn smirked. (Why did I feel weird typing that)

"I did? Oh yeah. That is correct." I nodded. "But you didn't tell us who."

"... That is also correct." I said, scared of where this was going.

"She did?" Finn asked Caleb. He just shrugged and started to whisper him something about 10$ or whatever.

"Well, I just watched it and I kept on wondering 'Who is it?' Can you tell us?" He asked.

"U-um..." I stuttered. "It's Will, isn't it?" Gaten answered for me.

I hesitated for about two seconds, but I muttered out a "Yes" quietly. After that, I picked up my cup and drank from it.

(Agh, help me this is too awkward)

"I knew it!" Caleb said while Finn hands him 10$.

"Oh yeah. I also wanted to talk to you and Noah about that dance at the Snowball." Jim looked at us.

"But I couldn't because (Y/N) wasn't here so I'm dying to know!"

Me and Noah gave each other a look. "It was very hard to do. There were lots of interruptions and distractions and we had to keep doing retakes. It was so annoying!" Noah answered.

"Yeah. It took us a very long time to finish it." I giggled. "It was also my first kiss so it made things more awkward."

"Why don't we look at the bloopers of that scene. To the TV!" Jim pointed to the old boxy TV and it started to play.

In the TV (Still your POV)

Take 1:
We were just dancing on the set, playing our parts. We were about to kiss but then I turned my head behind me.

"Finn, stop giggling!" I said.

Take 2:
Noah leaned in to kiss me but the kiss only lasted one second before a camera flashed a picture.

"Millie! Did you just take a picture? Delete that!" Noah laughed.

"Ughh. Let's do it again!" I sighed.

Take 3:
I took a deep breath before Noah leaned in. Before we kissed, I leaned away and faced Sadie.

"Sadie, I can hear you squealing off set. I'm sure the camera can hear it." I told her and she stopped.

"CUT!"

Take 4:
Me and Noah danced AGAIN on the set. Then there was this weird noise. I burst into laughter. "Gaten, stop making kissing noises, it's awfully distracting!"

Take 5:
Noah leaned in for like the fifth time today but he stopped and looked to the side.

"On the corner of my eye I literally see Caleb doing that smirk. Stop it!" Noah said.

"Can you guys like... Stop? We can't be... pfft... doing this scene forever!" I said between giggles.

Back to real life I guess

"You know, Millie actually sent me that picture she took. Look." Finn got up and took his phone out which showed picture of the kiss. My face was blushing madly.

"That scene took forever to do! Thankfully, you guys looked away when the kiss happened so there were no more distractions. So we could be done with the scene!" Noah said.

"Yup." I nodded in agreement.

"But when we watched it on the show, the camera kept going around them so we didn't really see it much. We just saw Noah and (Y/N)'s reactions." Gaten explained.

"Really? Huh." I wondered.

(I hesitated to write this because I didn't know how to write it and how cringey it will be lmao oh well)

"Can we like, look at how you guys kissed? If you don't mind." Caleb said.

"Huh? Weren't you guys there?" Noah asked. "Ehh, we were kind of busy trying to find some cupcakes. Millie said it was scattered all over the set. They were actually really hard to find so we took a long time and missed it." Finn shrugged.

"Luckily, we found them. They were actually really delicious." Gaten added while smiling.

"Um, I- uh... I-I'm not sure about that. What do you think, N-" I turned my head to face him but instead got interrupted by him placing his lips on mine. (These kissing scenes are weird to write)

I guess it looked like the kiss from the show. "Aww." Finn said. After a long moment, Noah let go.

"Guys, that kiss took way longer than the one in the show! It was like 15 seconds! In the scene it was only like 3." Caleb stated.

"Whatever, that kiss was cute." Gaten replied.

Once again, I was lost in my thoughts and was very quiet until the end of the episode.