And Fire

A/N okay ARMY, Let that joke out now. I know what y'all are thinking. Also knowing that your fav artist know about the shit you do is the scariest shit ever.

Rin grew restless and groan for the millionth time, ticking off a certain purple haired girl. "Rin, groan one more fucking time, I will beat your ass." Izumo threaten as she continued to work on her new beat. "Jeez, sorry that I can't think of any new ideas." Rin replies as he taps his pencil on a piece of notebook paper.

"Not my problem." Rin glared at Izumo as he opened his mouth to complain. "Save it. I know you're gonna scold me." Rin huffed and doodled poorly drawn objects on the paper. "So anything interesting going on?" Rin asked Izumo who shrugged.

"Nothing much. Collaboration with some other artists like Agust-D. My girlfriends being cute as hell. And talking to you of course." Izumo answered, still working on her beat. "You?"

"Writer's block.... and talking to a fan of mine." Izumo stopped what she was doing and looked at her friend. "Really? Is it a quick fuck or something like that? Cause I hate to tell you but messing with the wrong fan can get you killed." Rin scoffed at Izumo's accusation, sure he had a few one night stands here and there but not with his fans. Mostly guys that he knew for a long time and lonely like him.

"No Izumo. I know what the fuck I'm doing. Don't worry about it." Rin mumbled, hating how Izumo quickly made the assumption he wanted sex. "Whatever dude. Don't haunt me from the grave if you're found dead in a ditch."

Rin rolled his eyes and paid attention to his phone. He was waiting for the guy to at least say hi but knowing artists, they mostly focus more on their work. That's when he saw the artist post something new.

A simple meme like picture with the phrase "I want to die rn." Written on it. Seems like his fan is having some trouble. He read the caption for context, 'animatics are hard and my editing software crashed. God help me.' Rin chuckled at the low effort meme but it did give some insight on the life of an animator (or storyboarder) on the internet.

That's when Rin got a DM from the artist. A simple hey which made Rin smile.

Blue_spitfire
You finally responded
I was wondering if you didn't want to talk or something

ryuken_Ryu
No, I was busy
My editing software kinda crashed and now I have to fix it

Blue_spitfire
Ow
I can feel the pain from here

Rin mentally shivered at all the times his software crashed during the process on making his music. He lost some good beats due to the crashes. He saw Ryu typing his response and waited for the text to appear.

ryuken_Ryu
Yeah
It's terrible tbh
It was one of my animatics I worked on for a while and never finished
Then this happen
Is that a bad omen or something???

Blue_spitfire
Kid
What?

ryuken_Ryu
Sorry
I'm still shocked over this
Again sorry, I got to go

Then, Ryu left the chat which confused Rin. He wondered what the hell happened with the kid and hope he was alright. Rin sighed grabbing his pen and paper to begin writing his new lyrics.

Meanwhile, Ryuji was trying to get the program to boot up again during his short conversation with Blue. He wished he didn't embarrass himself like that around him. Damn his sleep deprived mind at midnight, Ryuji decided to listen to my December while fixing the program.

It got Ryuji wondering why he cut the conversation short, he wasn't really busy (if you don't count his technical difficulties). Ryuji guesses that he was just scared of being himself around the rapper. He couldn't really blame himself for it, he did had people criticized his personality and how they hated his sense of humor or how he rambled on something for a long while. It did take a while for Ryuji to be open to Shima and he's been his friend for a long time.

Ryuji decided to turn off his computer and go to sleep. Ryuji decided to talk to Blue more and hopefully they can become friends.