Jungkook pulled the most beautiful dress out and held it out beside him. He looked up at Sokyun who was crying at the memory of the Queen's death. It wasn't pleasant to watch Jungkook cry nonstop for an entire year, stuck I'm his room, crying at the thought of not even having a mother that could love him like his mother did.

Sokyun nodded and walked over to the dress. It smelt just like her perfume from Tokyo that she would always wear even if she didn't have that dress on.

"Go get dressed, I'll get the other makeup artist to do your makeup so you look like a princess, we will just have to think of a way to say you aren't from around here, like... Tokyo? You could be the Princess of Tokyo, since it's obvious he only cares about the South." Jungkook said and walked with the maid to the dressing room and makeup room. It was going to be an amazing night for Sokyun.

***

Jin sat on his bed, bored out of his mind. Wanting to leave the castle but couldn't. It was "dangerous", is all his dad says. Jin grabs his book off the table, Against The World, he didn't really like this book, it was just some thing he got that day, his father felt the need for him to read it. Jin's dad always picks what Jin does, wears, goes, and thinks. So, what does Jin do? Nothing.

"Jin, get ready. The Kim and Jung throne is coming for a discussion. You, Prince Namjoon, and Prince Hoseok will stay here and eat so don't get any plans." The King said from out the door and then walked away.

King Kim didn't trust his son anymore after what happened 2 weeks ago. Jin had opened his window and tried to climb out and run away from the dreadful place he had to call home. But before that, he tried convincing the servant to take him out of the home. You could probably guess what happened. After that, Jin had 2 guards stay put out his door 24/7.

They had to block the window so he couldn't get out. His mother, on the other hand, wanted the same thing. She wanted to leave that horrible place. She dread the day she married into the Kim family. She was happy she had Jin, but she wanted the best for her son. Jin got off his bed and got an outfit out and changed. Even though Namjoon and Hoseok would be stuck in the room with him. He didn't like people because the only people he ever saw were his parents and 2 guards all day.

Jin set back on the bed and waited. Waited for something and someone new. And that's when the door burst open to see two sharp dressed boys standing there. Their outfits looked so good. Jin melted when he would look at one of them. Namjoon. Jin froze. Not knowing what to do, Hoseok and Namjoon walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"So, how did you get locked in this... Room?" Namjoon asked, looking around the room when he spotted the cell bars on the window.

"I tried to escape this hell house." Jin said without stuttering, surprisingly.

"Oh, astounding... I actually have tried to escape my home too." Hoseok said as he looked at Jin's paintings that he had made in his 504 hours he had spent in that room.

Three weeks felt like months, years to Jin. Jin had thought that Hoseok and Namjoon were perfect prince, not people who would plan on escaping and other horrible things that they had most likely done that Jin has never heard about. He wasn't about to risk the best friendship with them right now. That didn't seem right, the first ever time he actually got to meet his real life idols, he could ruin his first impression completely.

"I've actually got a letter here recently, it said I was elected to be the king of both Nations. Seems like a scam. People try to send me these kinds of things all the time," Hoseok stated, "Joon, why don't you speak?"

Namjoon didn't answer this sudden question that never had been asked. He seems really surprised and shocked that when he opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out. Just tears. Jin melted at the sight of him crying. It even made Jin tear up.

"I just-" "The Goverments Of Both Koreas, Have Stated That The First Annual Election For The New King Of Both Nations, Has Been Said As To Who Will Be Apart Of This Wonderous Opportunity." The three of the boys heard the intercom at the main wall say, considering that King Kim and Queen Kim lived right close to the wall separating both Koreas.

"I wonder who all is nominated!" Hoseok smiled.

Namjoon just smirked and listened for the names.

"

The 7 Prince Of North Korea That Got Nominated Are...
Prince Kim Mingyu, Prince Kim Wonpil, Prince Moon Tae-il, Prince Jung Hoseok-"

"HELL YEAH!" Hoseok jumped up.

"-Prince Kim Namjoon, Prince Kim Seokjin, And, The Youngest Of The Prince In North Korea, Prince Mark Lee."

Jin froze like before. Unable to move. Namjoon was the same way. Neither of them had heard about this and all of a sudden, it hit then with a strong punch.

"And The 7 Prince Of South Korea That Got Nominated Are...
Prince Jackson Wang, Prince Han Sang-Hyuk, Prince Lee Min-hyuk, Prince Park Jimin, Prince Min Yoongi, Prince Kim Taehyung, And, The Youngest Of The Prince In South Korea, Prince Jeon Jungkook."

"Wait... Park Jimin is in this too? Isn't he the heir of the Busan throne?" Hoseok asked.

Jin nodded, knowing almost everything about the younger boy. He has been all over the news since he was a baby and Jin was about 4-years-old.

It's always, "Did you hear about Prince Jimin's new words," or "Prince Jimin's Birthday is coming up! Get ready for this spectacular event!".

Jin loved the kid, but at a certain time and age, it needed to stop. Yeah, he was jealous that Jimin got a lot of attention. Yeah, he wished that was him. And finally, he wished he had a new family, that would love and care for him as Jimin's family did.

"Well, looks like we have lots of competition if Jimin is running too," Namjoon says. "Just wait."

-🍁-

a/n

I took way too long to write 1 chapter. It was worth it though. 1800 words exactly. But yeah, cya later I need sleep.