NEWS MUMBAI
21/02/2018

OBEROIS PENNILESS?

According to the Oberoi lawyer, Mr Chakravarti, Mr Tej Singh Oberoi has handed all his property, including businesses and land, to the three Kapoor sisters, which is worth fifty billion USD.

This action of Mr Tej Singh Oberoi has rendered the Oberois penniless as he was the owner of fifty-one per cent shares in the Oberoi industries, giving him the right to exchange or hand over the property without the signatures of Mr Shakti Singh Oberoi or Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

It is unknown to what the three brothers will do now. They refused to comment.

NEWS MUMBAI
28/06/2018

OBEROI MANSION BROKEN DOWN

The famous Oberoi Mansion, house of the infamous Oberois, which was worth five hundred crores, was broken down on the orders of its owner, Mrs Annika Kapoor Chahuan.

She says, "The Mansion saw fame which was bathed in my parent's blood. I cannot have it standing. It was a home for some people but whenever I was in here, all I saw was the result of my broken home. It is sad but it was necessary to show people that fake fame and lies crumble to ground one day."

Mrs Annika has decided to build a landmark on the site, in dedication to her parents.

The three Oberoi brothers, Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi and Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi along with their grandmother Mrs kalyaani Devi have since moved out of the Oberoi Mansion and have a small shop, which they started two months ago on a loan.

NEWS MUMBAI
9/08/2018

OBEROI MONEY DISTRIBUTED AMONGST FACTORY WORKERS FAMILIES

The death of twenty three factory workers almost twenty years ago, in the Kalyaani Mills fire, rendered twenty three families broken.

It's been almost six months since the four Oberois have been sentenced to life imprisonment for the fire and the murders of Mr Sanjay and Mrs Shivani Kapoor. Their eldest daughter, Mrs Annika Kapoor Chauhan, who was named the Oberoi heir after the property was named after her, has donated twenty five crores to each family as compensation. The third Kapoor daughter, Ms Gauri, has decided to sponsor the education of at least thirteen children of these families.

The three sisters have decided to settle in Mumbai, India.

NEWS MUMBAI
19/12/2018

WEDDINGS GALORE!

Finally, the three Kapoor sisters are officially married!

Ms Bhavya Kapoor and Ms Gauri Kapoor got married to their fiancés, Mr Manav Tendulkar and Mr Arjun Singh respectively, in a private ceremony at the Chateau Rhianfa in the United Kingdom.

The wedding was a private affair of three days, with only close friends and families of the grooms present. It was surely a winter wonderland; now let's wait for the pictures!

NEWS MUMBAI
22/11/2019

IT'S TWINS!

After famed entrepreneur, Mrs Annika Kapoor Chauhan announced her first pregnancy with husband, businessman Mr Aditya Chauhan, everyone was eagerly waiting for the news.

Finally, yesterday morning, the power couple welcomed the birth of their first kids and it is twins! The genders of the children are not revealed yet and even names have not been decided.

Mr Chauhan says, "Annika and the kids are absolutely healthy. We are thankful for the support and privacy needed."

Mrs Gauri Singh, Annika's youngest sister is absolutely delighted. She says, "We are over the moon! My sister always wanted kids of her own from the day she met Aditya and finally her dream has come true! We are beyond excited for this new phase and my sister can't stop crying tears of happiness. We are thankful to God for gracing us this double happiness!"

Mrs Bhavya, Annika's younger sister says, "I can't believe that I am a maasi, it's surreal! I can't even fathom how my sister will be feeling on becoming a mother. But I see her and she's smiling through the pain of a nine hour long labour and I am pretty sure it's worth it!"

--

"Bhaiyaa, are you alright?" Rudra asked his brother as he saw Shivaay reading the old news again. His ex-bhabhihad given birth to twins a year ago and he wanted to hate her, but just couldn't.

"I am fine." Shivaay said and folded the newspaper neatly.

"Shivaay, why were you reading it again?" Omkara asked, shaking his head.

"It's like, I need to read all this again and again because I can't believe it yet." Shivaay said and smiled.

"It's been two years Bhaiyaa." Soumya said as she walked in.

"I know Sumo but it still hurts." Shivaay said. "I want to hate her so much but...it seems impossible."

"I feel you Shivaay." Omkara said and sighed.

"I don't know if I was lucky or unlucky that I didn't fall for Bhavya as deeply as you did with Annika Bhabhi and Gauri Bhabhi." Rudra said and looked at his pretty wife, who smiled at him. "But thanks to you Sumo, I can relate to how my brothers must be feeling. I cannot even imagine living without you now, you know right?"

"I know." Soumya smiled and hugged him softly.

"You are very lucky indeed." Shivaay and Omkara both said together and chuckled.

They were thankful that at least their little brother was able to experience the love which they had lost. Every night, without the knowledge of the other, Shivaay would see Annika's social media pictures with her husband and twins and Omkara would see pictures of Gauri and her husband and the love and joy in them were enough to make them believe that they had indeed lost in this game of love and revenge.

-

Jeet gaya sach,
Badle aur sacchai ke iss mel mein,
Haar gaya wo Ishq,
Jo kabhi tha hi nahi iss khel mein...

(The truth won,
In this unison of revenge and reality,
That love lost,
Which never really existed in this game...)