۸

(part one)

unknown: stop blocking my number dunbass, you know i'm gonna find you anyway.

you: please stop texting me, i haven't done anything wrong. i gave you your money so please leave me alone

unknown: oh shut up, as if it's gonna help what you did to me, it wasn't even that much.

you: it was almost all of my money! 3000 isn't nothing!

unknown: yeah yeah whatever, by the way your braces make you ugly :)

you: please stop, you know how insecure i am.

unknown: i'm trying to make you more insecure.

jeongin shut down his phone and stares at his hands. chan has been giving him worried glances every two minutes. "i'm.. going to the bathroom." and jeongin stood up leaving his phone on the table. chan knew it was bad to look trough peoples phone but he couldn't help it, it kept buzzing.

unknown: oh and by the way, don't believe it when people call you cute, you're not.

unknown: i also heard people at school talking bullshit about you, you're so selfish. you don't even deserve to be alive.

chan couldn't believe what he just saw. is this jeongin's girlfriend? is this why he felt so miserable the last few weeks?
even though chan doesn't talk much with jeongin, he still doesn't want the younger to feel sad. because chan was in love and he was gonna do anything to make the younger feel better.
-
new chap in a few mins?