06

"wow, time flew by real quick! It's almost midnight!" namjoon lightly laughs, eyeing the sky and its beautiful hue, walking alongside with hoseok. 

hoseok didn't say anything, he just gave a light shrug, watching namjoon smile, it made him feel at ease for some apparent reason. 

namjoon's heart was already weak, spending a whole day was hoseok was already enough for him, he's just sad that it's ending so soon. just thinking about it all made him upset, he let out a visible pout.

"what's the matter? aren't you glad you actually spent a whole day with me, dumbass!" hoseok snapped, making namjoon jump. 

"i-i'm beyond happy! it's just that i'm kind of sad it's ending so soon, so i'd like to make a request..." namjoon twiddled his thumbs whilst looking down at his feet. 

"what is it? make it quick." 

"c-can you hold my hand?" 

the elder stared at the shy boy, who was currently blushing like an idiot. he ran a hand through his red locks, sharply exhaling and grabbing the boy's warm hand, surprising namjoon. 

"come, let's sit down." hoseok mumbled, pulling namjoon over a nearby bench. 

the peachy haired boy smiled lightly, holding hoseok's hand tightly as they both took a seat. there was a silence between the two of them, only the warmth of their hands intertwined together could be felt and it was quiet enough you would be able to hear how fast namjoon's heart is beating. 

"u-uh, you know. you can lie down, here." namjoon breaks the silence, gesturing to his lap with his free hand. pink still dusted on namjoon's cheeks, hoseok let out a sigh and laid his head against namjoon's shoulder. 

"this is better." hoseok muttered, making namjoon smile. 

after minutes passed, which felt like hours to namjoon, the boy's 24 hours with hoseok were finally finished. 

"thanks hyung, for taking me out today, looks like i'll be heading home now, now i promise to never bother you about my feelings again." namjoon smiles, quickly turning around, not looking at hoseok. 

tears rolled down namjoon's face as he quickly ran away as fast as he could, whispering to himself quietly.

"I-I love you hoseok."

one day boyfriend | namseokOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara