Part19

I live for this photo 👆🏼

3k
3k
I repeat 3k

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so *breaths*
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
MUCH!!!

👽❤️👽❤️👽❤️👽❤️👽❤️👽❤️👽❤️👽

Jungkook's POV:

He past out at the time I entered the nurses office . The nurse took care of his wounds and told me to leave because he will wake up soon and I didn't have to lose the lesson .

Jk: I am not leaving.

Nurse: But it's the second ti-

Jk: I said I.Am.Not.Leaving

Nurse: As you wish .....I am going to inform your teacher.

Jk: She is not here .

Nurse: I know but somebody else is doing your lesson and I am going to inform this person .

Jk: Ok ..

A few minutes later Taehyung woke up

Th: W-Where....

Jk: At the Nurses office,I carried you here ...

Th: O-Oh ...Thank you ....

Jk: Taehyung...

Th: Yes Jungkook?

Jk: Who where they ...?

Th: . . .

Jk: Taehyung! WHO WHERE THEY ?!

Th: . . . P-Please dont s-scream at m-me ...I didn't do a-anything w-wrong ...

Jk: ....I know I am sor-

*growl*

Jk: Pffffffftttt

Th: Hey !Dont laugh at me ! I didn't have breakfast!

Jk: Ok , ok ...*checks time * it's lunch time already let's go .

He stood up and I hold his hand . He didn't deny my touch ,he hold my hand too .I like that feeling , I don't manna let go at all ...

We arrived at the schools canteen.there are a few tables there . One of them is only mines and Yoongi's , nobody comes near except Taehyung and Jimin that now are sitting with us .

Jm: TAETAE WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK ?!DID THEY HURT YOU ?! OF COURSE THEY DID LOOK AT YOUR BRUISES! AND I WAS AN IDIOT AND DIDNT PROTECT YOU AS I AM SUPPOSED TO DO! I am sorry ,I am so so sorry I -

Th: It's ok ChimChim.Dont worry I am ok now ..

Jk: Me and Taehyung are going to get food are you coming with ?

Yg: We already got some ....

Jk: Ok we will be back in a min .

We went to get some food . The line was kinda long but i really want to eat right now so I will wait .
The line included some female students and 11 boys . But not ANY boys . They were the worst known bullies of the school , they always smock at class and sell drugs outside the school . Disgusting.

Then I felt something holding my shirt tightly. Taehyung was holding me . He came closer to my back hiding himself . I could feel him shaking . Why is he shak-

Then it hit me .

I got out of the line leaving Taehyung and went to the 11boys . I grabbed the "leaders" collar and punched him in the face right in the nose .

They all started to fight back but I was stronger .

Jimin understood what was happening and why and came to fight with me ,Yoongi came too .

We bit them and I got on top of the leader .

Grabbed his hair and made him look right in to my eyes .

Jk: If you come close to Taehyung ever again i will make sure i kill you for real . Did I make make myself clear !?

Nothing in response just a terrified look .

Jk: I said , DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ?!

..?..: Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Please Please let me go !Please ! I will never do it again ! I will treat him well ! I will -

Jk: Oh no no no no , you won't dare to even go near him ! I don't want you to Treat Him Well . I want you to disappear from his sight ! GOT IT ?!

..?..: * nods as quick as possible *

With that I let him go . He and the others run away as if dogs were chasing them.

They are Lame ...Just lame ...