Interested in the Slightest

( Quick Note: In Class 1-A, Izuku is replaced by Juzo, the skull boy with Softening for a quirk. He was a recommendation student, and due to a lack of depth in his canon personality, I have a lot of room.)

Todoroki Shoto's interest had been piqued by the strange young man, the boy not only had a healing quirk, but also had quite the peculiar appearance. Shoto was curious as to why this was, after all, he had him completely fooled, as not only did the boy look completely female, he dressed as if he was too. Shoto had heard of some doing it as a form of sexual play, or hobby, but Shoto had a feeling that this wasnt so, and the boy didn't seem to be enjoying anything other than the presence of class 1-A and All Might. He had also heard of this form of behavior as a reaction toward childhood trauma or just as a part of someone's everyday identity, but Shoto had no way of discovering if this was true, it's not like he could just ask after all.

---

The class had begun to draw lots when Kirishima noticed his friend's strange behavior, Bakugo had been wide-eyed and silent since they had met that nurse. Kirishima snickered, finding his friend's expression to be what he often considered " Comedy Gold." After recovering from his laughter he picked a lot and asked him, " Dude, are you okay?" Nevermind, he hadnt recovered, when he spoke, he was giggling the entire time, which attracted the attention of Kaminari, who also began laughing at his expression. " I'm fine." Kaminari responded, " No the hell you are not!" Still laughing while saying it, Bakugo quickly snapped out of it, becoming angry over being ' so fucking funny to these assholes.' " Fuck off!" Everyone heard this. All Might was about to respond when Izuku did it for him in a soft, quiet tone, " Um, Mr. Bakugo, please dont yell... or cuss, please remember that you're at school." Bakugo quickly retracted back into whatever state he was in before, however this time, everyone noticed it. The majority of the class snickered or laughed, even All Might turned away to hide it. Bakugo snapped again, " Let's just fucking start alright?!"

---

The first fight being between Bakugo, Iida, Uraraka and Juzo. Juzo had softened the walls and would escape through them, causing Bakugo to chase after him by breaking the wall on a chase while Uraraka moved upstairs, Juzo quickly escaped the same way, and softened the ground beneath Iida while he was distracted by Uraraka, Bakugo was too far back on Juzo's trail to stop the pair, resulting in the Hero Team's victory. Juzo and Uraraka suffered a few burns but otherwise the four were unscathed, but Bakugo was quite tired.
Juzo was having his wounds healed, " Thanks for this Midoriya." " Yeah, thanks for being so willing to heal us!" Exclaimed a freshly healed Uraraka, Izuku looked away, " It's no problem, I just like helping people with my quirk." The boy responded, smiling softly. " Say, why do ya' dress like that?" Asked Juzo, Uraraka's jaw dropped, " You cant just ask that! It's rude!" The girl yelled, Izuku looked somber for a moment, but her expression quickly transformed into a fake smile, " Oh no," the pair looked at the nurse, " It's just something I do, it's nothing special." The boy responded, now finishing up the healing. " Now get back to All Might, he's waiting!"
The other rounds went quite similarlyZ, other than Todoroki's, he had frozen the entire building's surfaces, meaning Izuku had to heal a bit of minor frostbite on Ojiro and Hagakure, causing the invisible girl to complain, " It was so unfair! We never even got a chance!" If Izuku had to guess her facial expression, she was probably pouting.

---

       The lesson ended with the class thanking Izuku for his contribution to the training, which caused the boy to blush, but after, the class returned to their room and Izuku reported back to the nurse's office. She entered the room, opening it silently, revealing Recovery Girl and a skeletal looking man, the girl had only met him a few times before, but he seemed quite nice. " Ah, welcome back Izuku." Said Recovery Girl, or Chiyo, as Izuku had come to know her during the first day of her healer training. " Ah, hello Chiyo, I'm back from my training with Class 1-A, and hello Mr..." the girl paused, embarressed, " Toshinori." The man declared, smiling at the girl, " I'm not a very memorable person, so dont worry about that." The man stood up from his chair beside Chiyo, " Now that young Izuku is here, I'l be on my way. Have a nice day you two!" The man said, as he began walking out the door.
      Izuku had been working under Recovery Girl ever since around the time school had ended. Izuku had met the man she would come to know as Toshinori, who had fallen in public, catching her attention.

---

       The man stumbled falling over in the street, a few people kept walking, pretending they never saw it happen. Izuku gasped, rushing over to the man, " Sir! Are you okay?!" The man looked up at the "girl", almost confused, he crouched down, " Are you hurt?" The man's eyes widened, looking down at himself as he stood up. Be gasped as he saw it, the front of the man's shirt was bloodstained, " Oh my gosh!" He exclaimed " Sir, please remove your shirt." The request made the man spit out of surprise, he spat blood, which did little to relieve the "girl's" worry. He followed her instructions, revealing a wound, then the "girl" moved her hand towards it, and to the man's surprise it began to glow, sparkling in beautiful, almost magical colors. " How long have you been hiding this?" The "girl" fussed, concerned for the man quite dearly despite meeting him less than a minute ago.
      The pain faded, and the girl removed her hand, smiling when he noticed the wound had disappeared. " Please go to a hospital, I cant confirm that I healed you properly, so let the professionals do their part." The "girl" said, he smiled at the man, beginning to button his shirt back up for him. " He began to walk away, before turning around, " Please?" he felt guilty. After all, he wouldnt be going to a hospital, instead returning to a friend of his. Shuzenji Chiyo, otherwise known as Recovery Girl.