thirteen

"What did you just say?" He questioned, turning fully to face me. I let out a shaky breath, but held my ground, my fists balled fearfully under my arms that were still crossed over my chest. 

"I said: yes, Daddy." My voice was strong, but I knew he could see through the facade. I was practically trembling and as if in one blink, he stood in front of me. His hard breathing fanning across my face as he himself struggled to stay in composure. One of his hands grasped my hip and shoved me toward the wall, my back laying flat against it as his fingers twisted into my hair and pulled my head forward, smashing my lips to his. I moaned into the kiss and Nik took his chance to deepen it, his tongue delving into my mouth and battled my own for dominance. When I quickly gave up, he massaged my tongue with his, his free hand slipping underneath the robe and pulling it off. The slight breeze caused me to shiver and Nik took this moment to pull away from me, pulling me toward the bed before he sat down and pulled me across his knees. With one hand still tangled in my hair, he used his other to graze over the silk that covered butt before delivering a hard smack to the cheeks. 

"I want to hear you count each one out loud, Baby Girl." He growled before delivering another spank to my quickly reddening backside. 

"Two," I whimpered, grimacing from the pain of the hit. He pressed, the palm of his hand coming out to sooth the ache of his previous blow, and I hoped he wouldn't venture further between my legs. It would be far more embarrassing for him to realize how much I enjoyed this. He delivered another smack and I cried out the adjoining number. 

"Three!" My eyes squeezed shut and he soothed the pain with his palm once again. Another smack to my butt had me calling out four, then five, then six, and all the way up to ten. By the time Nik was finished with me, my backside burned without having to be touched. He marveled at the sight before he audibly gasped, his fingertips brushing the inside of my thighs. 

"Fuck," He whispered beneath his breath, "Did you like when I spank you, Baby Girl?" I whimpered once more, wiggling to get of his hold before he pulled me upright, setting me in his lap to straddle his waist. His fingers trailed to just above my sex before he completely cupped it, my lungs gasping for air at the newfound sensation. "Well, it seems you did, you're soaked." He pulled back his hand to reveal his shining fingers, slick with my juices. I bit my lip hard, stuck between perpetual arousal and wavering embarrassment for having been wet from being spanked. Nik picked me up and threw me into the middle of my bed and with a mixture of fear, excitement, and anticipation, I trembled beneath him as he crawled over top of me, hovering above my burning skin. His lips pressed against mine once again, lavishing mine intimately before trailing kisses down my neck, sucking and nipping at my collarbones before coming to the silk of my top. 

His brown eyes flickered up to mine, asking for approval to continue on and when I gave a slight nod, his fingertips grazed up my navel and beneath the lace of the bralette. When his fingers were securely latched around the fabric, he tore it away, the silk and lace ripping in half and discarded on the side of my bed. I squeaked in surprise and bit my lip shyly, watching him closely as he drank in the sight of my naked chest. 

"God, so fucking perfect," He groaned, his fingers coming up the valley of my breasts before grazing over my right nipple, taking it between his fingertips before pinching it softly. I moaned at the twinge of pain that bled into a euphoric pleasure. 

"Nik," I moaned out, his name falling from my lip involuntarily. His eyes shot to mine and he removed his hand from my breast, coming up and grabbing my chin between his thumb and index finger. 

"Wrong, try again." He prompted, his opposite hand trailing circles around the areola of my left nipple. I searched my brain for the correct response, crying out from his incessant teasing.