Chapter 5: Exploring New Life

(Gizelle POV) "Courtney, Azaria?" I had to get out, I tried and tried so hard, but nothing would budge. Who knows how cruel this world is, the humans watched me, and watched me, they wanted this, until they brought out a huge piece of human meat, they wanted this. Now, my monster side couldn't control this, it really couldn't. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't so I bit hard into human meat, thy left and I remember them putting masks all over me and testing me, they were so cruel, so cruel to us. I looked up, and it was a human, a guy. They were dropping an innocent human into the tank for me to feed on, and I didn't want this, they treated us like an expirement which I knew damn well I wasn't that.
        I eventually did not eat him, it was too hard, but it was also hard consuming my self like that. I was in pain, I just remember passing out and waking up in a hospital room  they were playing illusions on me, I see a short haired girl named Morayma, she just happened to be a doctor there. She had glasses on, she walked over to me, and examined my monster side. She got a needle and poked me with it, I didn't have time I was paralyzed but I put my hand on her and choked her to death. I was paralyzed in that position and soon she became a full monster. SHE was growling at me, and I got scared. She almost reached up with her long fangs to eat my human side, but then she realized who I was, and she felt sorry for what she had done to me. We hugged and she showed me where Courtney and Azaria and cookie were, we all reunited with glee we were so happy! I ran to Nathan hugging him, he hugged me back, we were crying and so was morayma. When we saw josh he was human, our urges shook but we didn't want to eat him, he was important to us, so much.

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT CREDIT TO VoidGizelleMikaelson suckonmyHUGEweiner and _AZ_St0ries_