As much as he enjoyed being in the company of Francine's friend, he felt Francine was isolating herself from him a little as she was either chatting with Ruby or concentrating on the art. They barely talked. However, the chance finally opened when they were alone in one gallery inside one of the university rooms when Ruby excused herself to go to the restroom. When most of the crowds shifted to another exhibit, Henry seized the opportunity, making comments and asking about her opinions on some interesting artwork.

"Mr. Leon, you are absolutely dangerous," she teased.

"Dangerous? I'm just being honest," Henry declared as he looked surprised yet pleased by his last comments on the artwork.

"A dangerous counterrevolutionary to the future of art, that is," she continued after his last witty comment that communicated how the paintings were most likely painted by drunk men on grounds of its downright simplicity.

Henry laughed. "Well, if that is how he paints, I'm sure you can paint something better than this."

Francine's eyes focused on Henry's after that statement.

"What are you trying to imply sir? They are my peers, it is the latest rage in art," she continued with a tone that was neither good nor bad. A tone that waited upon your next reply to really determine it.

"Nothing. Just trying to get you to tell me your taste in paintings. Or better yet, why don't you show me yours?" he refuted playfully.

"You are bold, sir," said Francine, awed by his demand.

"Like the bold lines of that painting," Henry gestured.

"But I do believe I have refused that offer," she replied.

"And I do believe you said you'd show me when you and I are friends. Well? Am I compelling enough to be your friend now?" asked Henry.

She made a disgusted but playful face.

"Not compelling at all, Mr. Leon. You are quite conventional, however. For a concert pianist who plays the classics, you fancy yourself in composing quite a rhapsody of jazz, I do believe," she continued, looking up at him face to face.

"How do you know that?" he marveled with a sudden thirst to know.

"I will tell you later, perhaps," she motioned her fingers aside her secret pink lips. "Pardon me, I have to go check on Ruby," Francine interrupted him before excusing herself.

"Do tell me after, Miss Daye," he called out just before she left him in the room alone, her eyes dilated with secrets as she peered out from the wall opening after leaving his side.

"Not compelling at all," she said as she shook her head before exiting. Henry merely smiled back.

After she was gone, Henry began to calm himself as his heart raced with utter delight. It was so much fun to talk to her. He did not know why he could not do this before. He was getting fonder of her. So much so that he believed this yearning in his heart had uplifted him to another stage where his anxieties and shy behaviors in the past mattered less and less.

While Henry waited, a shrouded woman followed Francine inside. Entering the restroom, Francine saw Ruby waiting for her on a chair with a look of intrigue. Eris slipped through their presence barely noticed, going into one compartment. She peered out and heard them speak.

"About time!" complained Ruby, "I was done ages ago."

"Sorry, I was talking to Henry," replied Francine as she began to check her face and hair.

"I'm kidding, I was wondering when you were going to excuse yourself," Ruby razzed.

Francine contained her composure as she looked back from the mirror.