A Day In London

Começar do início

     “When will I see you again?” Kara asked me disappointedly.

     “Once I graduate, I’ll be home for a little while, I’ll hook up with you guys,” I replied to her.

     “How long until you graduate?” Kara asked me.

    “Three months,” I replied.

    “Three months? That’s too long,” Kara complained.

    “No, its not, and hey, we still have a couple days in London, we can spend time together. We’ll make it memorable, and you guys will never forget it,” I said to them.

Kara just nodded her head. She seemed like she wanted to cry. I’m glad that I mean this much to her.

    “Now instead of sulking, why don’t we go get some ice cream,” I said to them.

     “Yayyy!!!” They both cheered.

    “Can I go with you?” David asked me.

     “Of course,” I replied with a smile.

     “Ice cream? Im there,” Destiny said.

I smiled again as we started walking off the sky deck.

Cody Walker's P.O.V.

I smiled as Chloe walked off the sky deck with Kara and Sara. I’ve never seen her around kids before. She’s great with them. I love her so much! I know she didn’t acknowledge me as her boyfriend, yet, but I’m not going to hold that against her. Chloe’s been through so much and this would be a lot for her to take in right now. I also think she still likes Zack. I know Zack likes her, a lot. I’m not going to let that stop me. I will show her how much I love her every single day without fail. God sent me to her and I won’t ignore God's calling.

     “Ice cream sounds pretty good, would you like some Bailey?” Cody asked Bailey with a smile.

     “Don’t mind if I do,” Bailey Said putting her hand on the inner part of his arm.

Well, it looks like he’s taken. Cody and Bailey walked away to follow them. Zack looked at me as we were now standing here by ourseleves.

     “This means war,” Zack said to me.

     “What?” I asked him confused.

     “I know you think this whole romantic thing will work on Chloe, but trust me she likes bad boys which means I will win, and you’ll be left all alone,” Zack said to me.

I looked at him. I can’t take this guy seriously right now.

      “You really think that’s what she wants?” I asked him.

     “Isn’t it obvious?” Zack asked.

     “Zack, it seems like you should know Chloe better than I do, considering you’ve known her for two years, -“

    “I do know her,” Zack said to me.

    “Then you would know that Chloe loves romance, she doesn’t want a bad boy she doesn’t know if she can trust, she wants a guy she see’s as romantic and that she can love and who can love her, -“

     “I do love her, but she seems to be falling for you” Zack said.

     “You don’t choose who you fall in love with,” I said to him.

That’s all I had to say. I walked away from him to find Chloe and everyone else. Whoever Chloe chooses to be with, I just want her to be happy. However, she can’t say she doesn’t feel anything for me, I know she does. When she told me she loved me I knew she meant it. When we kissed I knew she meant it. I think Chloe has already made her choice, she’s just scared to admit it. I’ll show her she doesn’t have to be afraid anymore.