Memories Don't Just Happen In A Play. . .

Start from the beginning

     “I'm so proud of you Chloe,” Mom said to me.

     “You guys haven’t even heard the best part, – after the performance was over when Zack, Cody (Walker) and I were in the lobby getting ready to leave we were approached by a man who said he was the director of the new Phantom of the Opera Broadway Musical and offered the three of us a job –“

I gave them Zander's business card to look at.

     “He said our performance was the best he’s ever seen since Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman,” I said to them happily.

They both looked surprised as they looked at me, but they were happy.

     “Are you guys going to take it?” Dad asked me.

     “I don’t know, I still have to talk to Zack and Cody (Walker) first but just the idea, they want me as Christine,” I said to them pretty much in a daze.

I can’t believe my life is turning out this way. Its all so exciting. Its everything I’ve ever dreamed of, literally. My mom looked like she wanted to cry as she hugged me again.

    “I'm so proud of you, and no matter what you decide to do it will be what’s best for you because I know you will always follow God's will,” Mom said to me.

     “Thanks mom,” I said to her as she gave me the business card back.

Kara ran over to me again. I smiled once more as I picked her up. I walked back over to my friends and started talking to them. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who was there. The smile I had grew bigger.

     “Jami!” I excitedly said to her as I hugged her.

Jami is my other sister. It goes Aaron, Christian, me, Jami and Montana. Destiny and I met when we were really little and became the best of friends. Now she’s my sister. I don’t go anywhere without her. In turn she doesn’t go anywhere without me. At least on long trips. Which is why Destiny is on this boat with me. Jami didn’t want to go with us because of all her friends back home.

     “Hey! I came in with mom and dad, I would’ve came over to you sooner, but I had to go to the bathroom real bad,” Jami said to me as I leaned back.

     “That's okay I completely understand,” I said to her excitedly.

     “Hey, never ignore when nature calls,” Zack said to Jami.

Jami just slightly smiled and hugged me again.

     “Uh Jami these are my best friends, obviously you know Destiny, -“

     “Of course, hey Des,” Jami said to her.

     “This is Zack, -“

     “Hi” she said to him looking at him.

    “Cody Martin, Cody Walker, and Bailey, and you know Kara, Sara and David,” I said to Jami happily.

    “Of course, hi guys,” Jami said. 
Jami looked at me.

     “You were so amazing up there tonight!” Jami said to me with a smile.

     “Thank you, I’m so happy you came!” I said to her.

    “Me to and by the way, the guy who played Raoul, I think he likes you,” Jami said to me quietly so only I could hear.

I slightly laughed.

      “No, we’re just friends,” I said to her.

     “Are you sure?” She asked me quietly curious.