Good News Doesn't Happen Just Once

Start from the beginning

     “When can we go?” I asked anxiously.

    “When ever your ready,” Moseby answered.
He walked away from us. We were all quiet for a split second.

     “Since I know that your all to excited about going into the Paris Opera House, lets get our things and head to the opera house,” Mrs. Webster said to us.

     “Yes!” I said excitedly.

We all headed off the sky deck to grab our things and go to the opera house. I’m so excited right now I’m actually nauseous.
.  .  .
Later just before the performance. . .

I stood in the outfit I was to be wearing for the first time I appear on stage. I couldn’t shake this nervous feeling in my stomach. I was nervously playing with my fingers as I looked at everyone that was arriving and sitting down in their seats. I took a few deep breaths as I looked at everyone. Cody (Walker) came over to me.

     “Hey, you okay?” Cody (Walker) asked me sweetly.

I turned around and looked at him.

     “Yeah, I’m fine,” I responded avoiding an answer completely.

    “I know we’ve only known each other for a month and a half but I can be a good listening and I know can tell when your nervous,” Cody said to me.

I took a deep breath and looked at the floor. Cody (Walker) took his hand and gently lifted up my face.

    “I’m your friend, you can tell me anything,” he said to me lovingly.

I just looked at him. He shows so much care and love in his voice. I don’t know if he’s just getting into character or if he actually means it. Even still it means a lot to me. I sighed as I tried to let me being nervous go.

    “I like Zack and Cody, and I have problems being around because I get nervous and all weird and its harder for me to focus and perform good and low and behold Zack is the phantom,” I said to him.

     “You seem to have been fine when we’ve been rehearsing,” Cody (Walker) said to me.

     “That's because your there –“

I honestly didn’t mean to say that. It just came before I realized what I had said. I quickly changed the subject so he wouldn’t feel awkward.

     “I’m just scared that I won’t be able to pull off an exquisite performance that everything thinks I can. I’m afraid of letting everyone down,” I said to him looking back at the crowd of people for a second.

     “I believe you'll do just fine. Do me a favor? –“

I didn’t say anything I just looked at him.

     “Instead of focusing on being nervous around Zack, focus on me, you’ll do just fine if you focus on me, drown out all those other distractions and focus on me, you’ll probably impress yourself,” Cody (Walker) said to me sweetly.

I didn’t say anything. Cody (Walker) moved a little closer to me.

     “Chloe. . .that’s all I ask of you,” Cody sang to me in his gorgeous singing voice.

I didn’t know what to do as I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. The best part about him is the only thing that he needs to do to get ready as Raoul is getting into costume. Which he looks really handsome in by the way. Wait! Stop! I don’t like him like that, do I? I can’t focus on that I have to focus on just him. I slightly nodded to him. Cody (Walker) smiled lightly as he leaned down and lightly kissed my cheek. I smiled at him as he walked away. What does that man do to me? I took a deep breath and walked over to where everyone else was. This is going to be the best night ever. . .