Assigning The Cast

Start from the beginning

          “Hey Cody, what’s up?” I asked him.

         “I just wanted to know if you’ve gotten the email from Mrs. Webster yet?” Cody asked me curiously.

       “Yes I have, and I couldn’t be happier, because I’m playing Christine and my best friend\sister is playing Meg,” I said happily.

     “Cool! I was hoping you would get that part, –“

I looked back at Destiny with a confused look on my face. I looked back at Cody.

     “I’m trying put for the part of Raoul, that man fasinates me, –“

Lets hope he doesn’t get it, considering he’s one of my crushes and I would have to kiss him.

    All I could say was “Great, good luck.”
At that moment I thought about what part Zack would possibly be playing. I have to know.

     “Uh, so, do you know what part Zack is trying out for?” I asked curiously.

     “The Phantom, but you know Zack he likes mystery and winning girls hearts –“

    “Great thanks, bye,”

Before Cody could say anything else I shut the door on him. I walked over to my bed and flopped down.

     “Ughhhhh!!!!” I grunted as I flopped down.

     “Why does life have to do this to me? I wish there was another guy trying out for the part of Raoul,” I said to Destiny as I looked at my blanket on my bed.

    “Maybe God is trying to tell you something,” Destiny indicated.

Destiny walked over to my bed and sat next to me.

    “Like what?” I asked not really wanting to except it.

She was quiet for a second.

     “Maybe, that its time to tell one of them that you like them,” Des said to me.

I didn’t say anything to her. I sat up on my bed.

     “God could be telling you that its time to confess and is going to show you who your supposed to be with. – Are you really going to let your fear get in the way of God's will?” Destiny asked me sweetly.

I sighed as I looked at the floor.

     “No, I don’t want anything to get in the way of God’s will in my life,” I said to her.

     “Good and look on the bright side, your playing Christine Daaé, a part you’ve waited your whole life to get,” Destiny said to me with a smile.

I gave her a knowing smile.

     “Yeah,” I said to her calmly.

Destiny’s right, this could be God directing me to who he wants me to be with. Whatever God’s will is for my life that’s what I want. I don’t care what it is. I guess if Zack gets the part of the phantom and Cody gets the part of Raoul, I’ll just have ro see where it goes.

     “Now lets go down to the sky deck and get some smoothies, this phantom needs to be fed,” Destiny said to me smiling walking over to the door.

     “I am your Angel of Music. Come to the angel of music...
I am your Angel of Music. Come to the Angel of Music...” Destiny sang to me.

I laughed as I walked over to the door. I guess this won’t be so bad. Its going to be a heck of a lot of fun. Especially being my last year of school, its going to be a memory I will never let go of.