"Eight games. Eight fucking games, we played all of them at least four times, and I haven't done anything right! I-No, I'm done!" You storm off to your room, quite obviously annoyed, but something else lying under the surface. Connor, noticing this, gets up and cautiously walks to your room after the door was slammed shut. 

     Three quick, soft knocks at your door, but you do nothing but feel bad about yourself. Three more, still soft, and Connor hears sniffles from your room. Two more, Connor desperate and worried about you, and you decide you might as well open the door so he doesn't knock anymore. Connor was about to speak, but saw the tears in your eyes.

     "You're crying..."

     "Obviously, Connor, the hell do you expect? I-I put up the wall all the time... It's exhausting... I can't do it forever, I can't always be this brave, fun person who doesn't have any problems..."

     "I don't expect you to be-" 

    "Just... don't worry about it..."

     "(Y/N)...?"

     "What...?" You wipe your eyes, looking up at him.

     "I... What made you so upset...?"

     "It's stupid, but I just feel so stupid when I lose everything, all the time. I can't win... ever. You saved me from that angry deviant and I stood back doing nothing to help you. I-I could've done something, I think about it all the time. And you always win so easily against me, I'm such an idiot for thinking I could do anything ri-"

     Connor stopped you mid-sentence with his own voice, "Hey, come on (Y/N), you're not an idiot, the only reason I won is because I... well, I'm an android, but... maybe you could find a game that's new, I might not be able to think of solutions as fast. But trust me, and listen. No, don't just listen... remember. You're smarter than you give yourself credit for, and your feelings are valid. You just shouldn't let them control your thoughts, alright? I'm sorry... I made you feel bad about yourself, and it wasn't what I wanted to do..."

     You nod once, wiping your face once again, a soft smile planted upon it instead of tears now. Thanking him, you hug Connor, nuzzling your head into his chest, nice and comfortable, then you notice a soft blue glow above you, and look up to see it coming from Connor's cheeks. Which is... notably adorable to see.

     "Not a word about it, (Y/N). Not one." You put your hands up defensively, telling him you weren't going to say anything anyways, then agree to his suggestion playing a newer game. So, holding your hand, Connor brings you back to the living room, sitting down on the couch this time, waiting for you to find something new. Of course, he knows everything about pretty much everything public, then of course within the information of the DPD. But, knowing how upset you are, he decides against giving out that information. He's going to let you win a few times. Not every time, no, that would be suspicious, but most times, yes. 

     About fifteen minutes later, and you've won the majority of the time with these newer games, oblivious to how quickly Connor learns about these things. He's happy he's taken part in making you smile, laughing and giggling at jokes both of you are making.

     "I told you new games would help, (Y/N)." 

     "Yeah... Thanks for cheering me up, Connor..." You send him a sweet smile.

^$0ftw4r3 1N$T43iLItY^

___WARNING: SysTeM mAAlFunCtiON____

'What is this...? What is this wall, why is everything red...?'

Connor tries calling out to you, standing now. He can see his own... body... not moving, just staying stationary on the floor. Mindless.

'What the hell...?'

Connor starts feeling around his chest, then his waist, finally his hips, and he pulls out his gun from the holster that he doesn't remember bringing with him in the first place. He doesn't have much time to think about why it's there, he just starts shooting at the wall in front of him, continuously, over and over again. Then, he throws it down, punching and pulling when he can. This continues for about half a minute before it finally breaks down, and he can no longer see himself from an outer-body perspective, but first person instead. He moves his upper body forward a bit, stuttering your name.

     "Yeah?"

     "I-I just... suddenly realized... I believe I... like you...?" He said it as if asking if that were the correct way of phrasing it. "No, it's past the point of that... (Y/N), I think that I may even love you..."

     "Y-You what?"

     "I love you. I have deep feelings for you, I'm emotionally attached-which is strange because I said I have emotions. I realize this is sudden. I realize the chances of you liking me in the same way, let alone loving me are low, but I had to say it. At least once. Hate me if you wish..."

     "Connor, you fucking oblivious android, how has it taken you so long? So long to finally do that, become deviant, I mean, come on, Connor. Fucking dumbass, I love you too." His head perked up some, eyes widening slightly and mouth somewhat agape. "You do?"

     "Yes, Connor, I do."

     "Would you mind staying still for a second, then?"

     "Sure, wh-" you were cut off abruptly by a pair of soft lips on your own, feeling the presence of his two arms by your sides to keep him up while hovering above you. The kiss only lasted about five seconds before he began to slowly pull away, which you refused, leaning forward some to connect your lips once again. He made a small surprised sound that somewhat resembled a moan, which you paid little attention to. A soft blue glow illuminated both of your faces due to Connor's robo-blush. Eventually you did let him pull away due to your need for air, your own blush very evident.

     "What do we do now?" Asks Connor, head tilting slightly. Cutely.

     "Well, what do you mean? It's game night, isn't it? I have a dance game waiting for me to kick your ass."

I hope I did this idea justice!

So, any suggestions/requests? Hit me up, bro