midoriya: hahaha you sure?

todoroki: yes

midoriya: omGah tOdoroKi yOu Have GroWn

midoriya: erm, sorry.

todoroki: haha its fine.

midoriya: how did momo find out?

todoroki: she knew i liked y/n from the start.

midoriya: that must've hurt her.

todoroki: i guess...

midoriya: well uraraka's busy hanging out with the girls.

todoroki: hm.

midoriya: im sorry but i have to go, i have some training to do.

todoroki: alright, see you.

midoriya: byyeee

with a shrug, todoroki put his phone on the table then stood up, deciding to walk around.

a sigh followed then he walked to the kitchen, "there are too many knives....." he uttered, and got kindoff concerned.

he then went to the balcony, looking around, its pretty soothing, the sun's setting leaving a pretty scene, orange and pink fills the sky.

(tbh idk what im talking about)

timeskip

you and denki had some chit-chat while walking your way to your house, "oh by the way, be ready to meet the love of my life!" you smiled at denki.

".....todoroki?" he starred at you.

you scrunched up your nose and shook your head to a 'no', "what the hell." you said and smiled, "i meant my kitty"

"you have a kitty?" he asked, actually suprised.

"yeah, at the streets though-

".........." his stare cut you off, you frowned then he frowned too, "....." you glared at him and crosses your arms, "dont frown, im falling for you all over again when ever you smile... and i like that feeling.." he smiled.

you heaved a sigh and just patted his back, "dude, did you hit your head or something in that maid cafe and got embarrassed?"

"n-no! just! lets go!" he turned around and duck walked.

you giggled slightly then shrugged, "yes sir pikachu!" smiling widely and catched up to the pikachu.... duck.... dude.

timeskip bc im a prick with no ideas.

"we're here~" you smiled and unlocked the door, then you saw todoroki facing the wall in that one corner, ".....todoroki shoto, of all the things you could do, you chose to stand in one corner..." you said, aloud.

"i.... i was bored." he said, turning around and walked to the couch then plopped down, "you brought your date over?" he asked.

"hm, yeah" you smiled then walked in the house, removing your shoes and putting it in your shoe rack.

"why... are you two wearing pikachu onesies?" todoroki asked.

you placed all the paper bags on the floor and ran upstairs, "I DONT KNOW EITHERRRR- ANYWAYS IM GONNA ORDER PIZZA AND IM GONNA GET SOME MONEY!!" you yelled then continued to run to your room then closed it shut.

"arent you supposed to treat her..?" todoroki asked denki who was placing the paper bags  somewhere else where you cant trip on it.

"well- we went to an anime store and she bought too much stuff and its expensive" denki replied.

"how much did you pay?" todoroki sighed and hugged a pillow.

"uhhh, half of 63 thousand plus yen...." denki said and finished placing the stuff- somewhere :')

"mrea-ow~"

"a kitty?" denki asked and walked over to the corner with stuff around it like a barrier.....

"oh my god, why would you people trap a kitty?!" he gasped and took the kitty in his arms.

lmao he got stratched though :)

"yeah, stay in your dang corner" denki frowned and placed the poor lonely kitty in her corner.

"you still like y/n dont you?" todoroki yawned.

"yeah... you like her too, dont you?" denki asked.

"mhmm.."

"lets make a bet!"

"uh?"

"if she picks you, you can do anything you want to me,  if she picks me i can do anything i want to you"

"she'll pick the kitty."

"........not by asking her, i'll let her fall for me all over again-

"shut up you underrated pikachu"

":<"

";>"

"what the hell?? todoroki i didnt know you made faces like that-"

"shhhhhhh"

(i have zero ideas, my dudes~ oh well.. byeee aaaand- im pretty much ending this book soon so you may suggest which book i'll do next- and im on hiatus-)