I'm Vampire Royalty ( Full Book)

Prologue:   

Rosie's Schedule; 

Schedule: 

Day 1 

Block 1: Science 

Block 2: Gym 

Block 3: English 

Block 4: Lunch 

Block 5: World History

Day 2  

Block 1: Art 

Block 2: Language Arts 

Block 3: Math 

Block 4: Lunch 

Block 5: Homeroom.

I sat down near the back gently setting down my bag. "Hey" said a guy who sat down next to me "I'm Duncan. . . Palmer." he finished "Hi I'm Rosie Sullivan" I said.

Science class started and the teacher walked in "Ok class today we will be learning about Natural Disasters. Who you are sitting next to is who your partner will be for the next 3 weeks. You may do any project Volcano, Earthquake, Fire, Tsunami, Tornado, Hurricane, Hail, and or A Meteor shower." she said.

The bell rang for block 2 I looked at my schedule, Gym next I walked to the gym on the other side of the school. Our gym teacher started to call names and  wrote down on her clipboard who was here and who wasn't, Then we walked downstairs, I looked around for a locker and found one then opened and slipped my things inside and then put my gym shirt on that read,  Am I a Vampire? Possibly

I walked outside surprised to see Duncan again ' What is he here for?' I thought, 'Shit he's in my gym too? What is he a stalker?' I thought again. I laughed gently of the thought of that until I deflected with my hand, a soccer ball before it hit my face. I saw the soccer ball fly in the air till it hit the ground then bounced up scoring a goal. Everyone looked surprised Duncan was silently laughing.

I looked at where I was at I must have day-dreamed here. I suddenly deflected another ball. I realized we were playing. We were playing soccer and damn I never been this well before.

Flash Back

I was suddenly sitting on the park bench playing soccer with my best friends we were playing baseball. . . I was seven years old then playing with Riley, Markus, and Eve. I remember hitting the ball and then running a home run. . . The ball probably wasn't even 5 feet away from the home plate.

End

"Rosie go down there we need someone to get us a goal!" Yelled Eve. I cautiously stepped out of goalie box I saw Duncan just standing there, I saw the ball coming towards his head he suddenly back flipped and hit the ball into the goal. 'Damn' I thought

Ty threw the ball in Chase ran towards the ball until Clarisse kicked towards me. I jumped up and kicked it suddenly. I turn and saw Clarisse look at me then the ball went perfectly into the goal, I also saw Duncan rose is eyebrows. Then I remembered something else.

Flashback

It was on the same day as the 'Baseball Incident'. I remember another kid coming over to me he said his name was. . .' I gasped at the thought.' he'd said his name was Duncan Palmer. The same Duncan as now. He had the same strength, Power, and speed as I still have. He told me what I was I didn't believe him. . . Then.